Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snoopy2006

My Super Rush Reno And My Super Id

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Pardon me for the small unclear floor plan.

Finally have a chance to upload some info about my house and my super ID - Donny See

Just a small description about my family.

I have 2 monkeys boys & 1 hubby.

We brought a 5 rooms flat at Bedok South Road after selling away our very old 4 room flat at Queentown.

The new flat owner hand their keys to us on 5th Dec and renovation starts on 7th Dec.

Exciting part is we got to move in by 30th Dec! Manage to find times to updates in renotalk cos was really busy with my 2 kids and housework.

I started reading up the reno talk for about 1 months plus before selling away my queentown flat. After confirming the 5 room point block flat, ID hunt began! I had met a few ID including some ID here in the forum. Finally decided on Donny See after reading up 1 of the member < Mae > about her 5 room point block at Teban Garden.

Will post more pixs once ready.

Congrats ! I suppose u hav completed your Reno. And moved in..... Cos ur pictures show ur start of reno. Can show before and after pics?

Congrats, I know you have moved in already! I like the floor plan! It is amazing how Donny completed the full reno in one month!

My sis simple reno by one contractor recommended by her husband(kitchen and 2 toilets only) took nearly 2 months to complete and the kitchen cabinets was installed one month later after they moved in!

yes! i have shifted in in 30 dec! But that time kitchen cabiets and bedroom wardrobes was not up. So everyone squeeze in 1 room.

But the rest mostly done up so consider quite fast already.

All i can say Donny monitoring & cordination work was :good: :good: :good: i even made a trophy for him! :good:

we are grateful that although he said he will try his best but the way of seeing him ' begging' the contractor to help us to expedite our reno work, i am actually ' touch ' by his kind action. Cos he understand my youngest kids has got sensitve skin and allergy to dust.

And when comes to problems, 1 phone call or whatsapp to him, he get it done ASAP! no kidding! example today i called him, the contractor will come the next day to solve it! :good:

i don't have much time to online cos i have no helper at home to help me since my last helper's decided not to continue her contract with us due to her family problem back home, so i decided not to employ any helper. Therefore i got to do everything all by myself. My 2 monkeys boy had eaten up most of my time at home so i will try best to take some pictures once i have the mood to tidy up my place. My house now is in a mess! toys/books laying around, laundry to be wash, clothes to be iron...arrggg..

please be patient with me for the pictures as i am waiting for the right timing right mood to do it. 1st i got to tidy tp my place first. else is so embrassing for me to show u guy the pictures.. :blink:

Linda, yes! i can understand! Thank God for Donny! i prayed really hard!

Congrats. ID is usually very important. Mine is quite good as well. At least he is responsive and will also ask worker to change n do things...I think Donny will be very expensive huh...haha

Congrats. ID is usually very important. Mine is quite good as well. At least he is responsive and will also ask worker to change n do things...I think Donny will be very expensive huh...haha

i am trying to upload some pix but my pc seems got problem.! arrgg!!

Donny quote surprising was within our budget. approx $30+K so to me is reasonable. Depend on what you wants. Must let him know your budget. $30K is exclude furniture/ electrical stuffs & etc..to me, a responsibility character is $ can't buy.

I am very afraid of contractor saying ' everything ok ok ok ' or even free gift upon signing up with them! I will run very fast!

ok, got to go school to pick up my kids!

Shall update my reno blog again!!

thanks guy for reading!!

Edited by snoopy2006

IMG_6439.jpg

Donny came almost everyday for my reno! And he always on the phone with the contractor!!

Look at his figures!! So thin! Even i am fatter then him! LOL!!

Edited by snoopy2006