Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thedottyness

2+3 - Our 2Nd Home

Hi thedottyness, how much is this chair from Lorgan? I'm searching for my dream dining chairs. Saw the same pc from a thousand tales but is selling at $400+

Is Lorgan any chance cheaper? :)

nope. a thousand tales is 450 rite (i think i saw in stye living mag)? i think these were going for 450-480 per chair.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just got from HDB the exact procedures to buy the recess area and complete the sales at the same time. It is amazing how people can come up with this kind of unimaginably complex processes.

01) The area belongs to the branch office

02) You must tell the branch office and get the sellers to sign a form as well. (Clause in the form says can delay up to 4 months!!)

03) Submit that 2 weeks before First Appointment

04) Branch office will then go figure out you can buy or not

05) Branch office will inform HQ and during first appointment tell you if you can buy and if you want to buy or not.

06) If you do, both the buyers and sellers must sign a letter of undertaking.

07) Then the resale officer will apply to branch office saying that you want to buy the area

08) The branch office will send you a letter telling you what you need to do.

09) Branch office will inspect the area to see if there's anything to relocate or not

10) You will be informed that if relocation is needed and you need to hire people to relocate the pipes and etc..

11) After relocation, you must call the branch office technical officer to come down and inspect the area

12) If everything okay, you then go down to branch office to pay for the recess area

13) After payment the branch office then notify HQ that the purchase is completed so that the completion can be done

14) If you taking bank loan you need to notify the bank also..

*faints*

nope. a thousand tales is 450 rite (i think i saw in stye living mag)? i think these were going for 450-480 per chair.

For that price, you could get some solid wood (and of original design /not replica design) chairs from Air Division. Think the chairs would age better and last longer... Air is having sales for their older designs to clear stock. Think these are on sale:

03.jpg

08.jpg

11.jpg

Of course, depends on whether theme can take the design lah. My 2 cents. :P

Just got from HDB the exact procedures to buy the recess area and complete the sales at the same time. It is amazing how people can come up with this kind of unimaginably complex processes.

02) You must tell the branch office and get the sellers to sign a form as well. (Clause in the form says can delay up to 4 months!!)

05) Branch office will inform HQ and during first appointment tell you if you can buy and if you want to buy or not.

07) Then the resale officer will apply to branch office saying that you want to buy the area

09) Branch office will inspect the area to see if there's anything to relocate or not

10) You will be informed that if relocation is needed and you need to hire people to relocate the pipes and etc..

11) After relocation, you must call the branch office technical officer to come down and inspect the area

12) If everything okay, you then go down to branch office to pay for the recess area

13) After payment the branch office then notify HQ that the purchase is completed so that the completion can be done

*faints*

Sigh, I wished I had this problem tho... alas mine is a corridor unit! :(

*faints*

Just to read, also wanna faint........

Interesting to read about your journey to find the right dining chairs. My hubby n i would need to do that soon, we need nice chairs for our dining. We saw the pickle and rail show room @ city square mall and first time tried the EM chairs, but decided against it as it is just too famous. Hate to follow trend. Went to ikea n did the butt test as well. Only one chair, wooden curvy white back rest, passed the test. $69 per chair. Might get one or two first.

For that price, you could get some solid wood (and of original design /not replica design) chairs from Air Division. Think the chairs would age better and last longer... Air is having sales for their older designs to clear stock. Think these are on sale:

Of course, depends on whether theme can take the design lah. My 2 cents. :P

that's why end up NOT getting the replicas. eeps. hahaha.. thanks to you, we scored loads of Grohe stuff! :yamseng:

Edited by thedottyness

thanks to adidaem, we gotten to know about the grohe sale. one of the nearest dealer for us was actually hupfarri, but sadly we didn't quite like the customer service when we previously went there. so we headed over to interior affairs instead and spent a good amount of $$$! kekeke.. but we both are very happy with the discounts.

905678f5-1.jpg

fyi. last day of sale is THIS WEEKEND till 8th April! so go grab some grohe stuff!

Edited by thedottyness

thanks to adidaem, we gotten to know about the grohe sale. one of the nearest dealer for us was actually hupfarri, but sadly we didn't quite like the customer service when we previously went there. so we headed over to interior affairs instead and spent a good amount of $$$! kekeke.. but we both are very happy with the discounts.

You are most welcome! Reminds me of the haul I got for my place! Ah... sweet memories.

What did you get other than the pink "donut"? :)

905678f5-1.jpg

fyi. tmr is the last day of sale! so go grab some grohe stuff!

How much is this after discount?

Having read about the purchase of your recess area. I understand this cos I went thru' this hussle too.

I only realize that my previous owner did not buy the recess area and I had to buy it from HDB on a different transaction

HDB can take 3 months to respond to the application.

Got my bank and lawyer to settle the legal document and waited fir HDB to process the sale transaction. The whole process can take 6months.

905678f5-1.jpg

fyi. tmr is the last day of sale! so go grab some grohe stuff!

I love ur pink shower! Didn't see this when I was there? How much is this?

I was there on thurs and it was so quiet, so didn't get any purchase,

I love ur pink shower! Didn't see this when I was there? How much is this?

I was there on thurs and it was so quiet, so didn't get any purchase,

Hmmm. It was with the other coloured "donuts". Alto a few colours were already sold out.

IF I am not mistaken, after disc, the shower head cost about $140+

Hmmm. It was with the other coloured "donuts". Alto a few colours were already sold out.

IF I am not mistaken, after disc, the shower head cost about $140+

Is there any orange color available??? Any before discount, how much was it? Shops @ geylang sells these donut icon hand shower @ $175, normal price.