Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahlipz

~Beautiful Cozy Simplicity~

Very nice design! I like ur black bomb shelter!! Really got the Industrial feel... Ur WIW is very huge? U use more track lights than me haha.. I guess u r also using led bulb for those tracks and yes indeed very expensive lights! Haha..

Your laminate flooring for the kitchen and living room really give the Ang moh feel... "like,like,like"

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi ahlipz, i like your black ceiling fan. May I know what brand & model & price? Tks in advance. :)

I just check my receipt and realised that the brand name was not indicated.

It is aluminum and matt black, size 48".

Hope it helps

Edited by ahlipz

I just check my receipt and realised that the brand name was not indicated.

It is aluminum and matt black, size 48".

Price is $180. Hope it helps

Ohhh k...which shop did u buy from? If not I dunno where to start. ;)

Ohhh k...which shop did u buy from? If not I dunno where to start. ;)

Nice fan! Can share where u bought it? Thanks.

Pm'ed

if i had found that fan, i wouldnt have gone and sprayed mine. super waste time.

At least there is a sense of satisfaction

hihi - could you PM me where you bought the black ceiling fan too? Thanks!

Pm sent

ID suggested a totally different type of wardrobe for WIW. I was open to his idea and what the heck, let's go for it. Although there was some grumbling from wifey but she allowed us to proceed after ID re-assured her that it will not be too industrial and will look into her "coziness" theme. Poor ID, has to balance both of our interest

The main "ingredient"

copper3.jpg

Installation of copper pipes

copperbuilding2.jpg

Edited by ahlipz

Bought my lights and ceiling fans with help from ID.

To cut the story short, WIW lights are up as well as ceiling fan for master bedroom.

I was unable to purchase my haiku fan and probably there will be a delay till end of Jun. :furious:

MBR ceiling fan with black cable line (on purpose)

p1040232o.jpg

My track lights for WIW

p1040235i.jpg

Expensive lights I must say

p1040233t.jpg

Kitchen carpentry is up. Solid top is not ready yet and pending for hood to be delivered

p1040221n.jpg

Full view of kitchen.

p1040247g.jpg

We need lot of storage space so utilised all the bottom and top area. We are using Blum for our drawers. Actually, we wanted a pull out cabinet but ID has designed something similar. Will post pictures another day.

I like your pure white kitchen! I'm getting a pure white one too, hopefully it'll turn out as nice as yours.. =)

I'm sure your house will turn out very nice! By the way, what is the flooring you use for your kitchen?

I believed it should be smoked oak if I remembered correctly :unsure:

I was not around when the workers were working on my lightings for my living room and corridor as well as WIW handles. ID whatapps me some of the pictures and gave me the :good: sign!

So I guess it should be according to plan. Electrician came and set up the cove lights too.

Guess I need to get my living room fan as well as my dining light soon. Hopefully I can get the dining lights in Bangkok next month. ;)

WIW "industrial" hangers

p1040265a.jpg

WIW basic drawer. Most likely will get a full length stand alone mirror on the left for wifey

p1040276p.jpg

Kitchen Light is up as well

p1040301o.jpg

The featured wall which was supposed to be a brick wall but ID changed to this after telling me that he is tired of doing brick wall. Wanted to screed cement but FSM advised us that "grey" is out for us. Lights is from T5

p1040299p.jpg

Edited by ahlipz

Like ur white kitchen very much & i will hv my white kitchen too but with black granite top, pls update pic when ur white solid surface top up. thx