Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

There is some sort of a feet at the bottom of the colander right? If I throw cooked spaghetti in, do you reckon the pasta may stick out from the hole / touch the sink?

Hey I got this thing. I bought the big one and red too. So far when i throw the pasta in it doesn't stick out from the hole and touch the sink

Hi all,

spent almost the whole afternoon and still cannot finish reading this thread.

good to find so many like minded people shopping for stuff from overseas.

i travel pretty often to europe and usa and has been buying most if not all non perishable stuff from overseas.

i have a new flat and a lot of my fittings like taps, lamps were all from overseas, prices locally is really cut throat.

i am still trying to furnish my new place so really thank you all for sharing your purchases.

51fKtGAWCrL._SX385_.jpg

this is the knee strap i use and it helps with my knee discomfort when exercising.

eh... these knee straps really work ? i used to use knee guards (can only buy at sgh pharmacy only) frequently but nowadays, only need to use them except when i'm hiking really long distances...but they're a pain to put on and off when wearing pants...these look to be easier to take on and off...

these ones, no need so atas and buy at home fix lah...go to sim lim 3rd floor or so and buy a whole pack of them, really cheap...i think even popular stocks them but in really CMI colours...mine are from popular, i think...

eh kim, regarding the backup, i think i've sort of decided that instead of building (casing + psu + m/board + cpu = $530), i will get the synology ds413j...not the prettiest, but ok lah, 4bays give me about 6TB usable with raid 1 config...cheapest store i found is $513 on 5th floor sim lim, can't remember the name but am waiting for IT show in early march, may have promotions...

DS413j.jpg

Hey I got this thing. I bought the big one and red too. So far when i throw the pasta in it doesn't stick out from the hole and touch the sink

Thanks!

wah!!! I haven't log on for months and when i pop in the pages have increased from 25 to 47!!! You all took over his blog or what haha. Now i need to catchup...

We are a gang now... Don't play play... Our hobby is to poison people.... :sport-smiley-004:

kim,

any further amazon purchases ??? i wanna tag along.. interested in kitchenaid whistling kettle..

Not doing any shopping at the moment... Need to save up for my chairs and NAS... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

hi kim, which laminate you use and which color code (white laminates)? do these start to turn yellowish?

Pai sei.... I can't reacall the code... I only know it is off white... Yellowish? Not yet.. but dusty.. :bleah:

Hi all,

spent almost the whole afternoon and still cannot finish reading this thread.

good to find so many like minded people shopping for stuff from overseas.

i travel pretty often to europe and usa and has been buying most if not all non perishable stuff from overseas.

i have a new flat and a lot of my fittings like taps, lamps were all from overseas, prices locally is really cut throat.

i am still trying to furnish my new place so really thank you all for sharing your purchases.

No prob! If you have a T-blog, u can share the good buys too.. If not you can just post here... :dribble:

Buy lo :dancingqueen:

told u memory world can do the ds413 casing at $666 + $210/3Tb WD red...n can collect at sls! :notti: :notti:

Memory%20World%20Synology%20NAS%20Seagate%20WD%20Western%20Digital%2C%20Disk%20Station%20DS%2C%20Rackmounts%20RS.jpg

Edited by dragonnite

Guys, got a question.

What if I want to increase my NAS? If I also got a 413 and I want another 4 bays.

Do I just buy another 413 and plug into the router? But they will be working seperatly right?

I know 1512+ & 1812+ can add additional 5 bay (DX513 to expand).

I thinking of future proofing.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Guys, got a question.

What if I want to increase my NAS? If I also got a 413 and I want another 4 bays.

Do I just buy another 413 and plug into the router? But they will be working seperatly right?

oh, u want to sort of daisy chain them ? the lower end models cannot, as far as i know...

Guys, got a question.

u need to buy those with extra bays 1.. so can build into ur raid in future..

Guys, got a question.

Only 713+, 1512+ & 1812+ can do expansion. Can just buy another 413 if you want another NAS to hook up to your router, meaning more messy cables, 2 management on 2 NAS, so my answer to you. 1512+ :sport-smiley-004: