Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

woot was recommended to me by my colleague.

iRobot... somehow i dun like the pinball screensaver fuzzy logic... will vomit blood if i see it going ard like it gone crazy...lol

Yours look interesting to me at 1st glance. Look forward to your review

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi hi,

Anyone of you installed Samsung or Gateman Lock for their main gate or door? Can share contacts to fix it and is the quality good?

TIA :thumbs up:

60 pages, kim ! ! :dancingqueen:

you should give lawrenceke a prize for being the first to push it to that level...:notti: :notti:

Edited by dragonnite

60 pages, kim ! ! :dancingqueen:

you should give lawrenceke a prize for being the first to push it to that level... :notti: :notti:

hahaha.. can anyone share their digital door lock experience?

hahaha.. can anyone share their digital door lock experience?

so far, we did not installed digital locks. Although there is 1 in our group did installed it. Using Samsung, pretty good as per his feedback. It was installed by Interlock. Can't remember the model, as I know, numbers lock with thumbprint security. Edited by ongcs

so far, we did not installed digital locks. Although there is 1 in our group did installed it. Using Samsung, pretty good as per his feedback. It was installed by Interlock. Can't remember the model, as I know, numbers lock with thumbprint security.

Thanks bro for the feedback. :thumbs up:

so far, we did not installed digital locks. Although there is 1 in our group did installed it. Using Samsung, pretty good as per his feedback. It was installed by Interlock. Can't remember the model, as I know, numbers lock with thumbprint security.

Model should be Samsung SHS 5230

i have to sell the cheong swiss railway clock below cos i suddenly realised that i cannot hang round objects in my house due to fengshui reasons... :bangwall: :bangwall:

i like this clock leh ! :dunno:

img20130415wa0010.jpg

it's been running for 2 weeks, in my drawer (cos i didn't have time to hang it up) and has been very very accurate so far, is the silent sweeping handing type...sorry, i dumped the box liow cos i thought i was going to use it, i will bubble wrap it well for you...

again, only the clock in the above picture is for sale ah... :sport-smiley-018:

letting go for $10, self collect at redhill - pm me if you're interested...

Edited by dragonnite