Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Haha...Kim, u still shopping in Amazon ah? I so long never come in le, still saw u updating ur shopping spree... :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haha...Kim, u still shopping in Amazon ah? I so long never come in le, still saw u updating ur shopping spree... :good:

You went MIA, we are still shopping. :notti:

mrsloo, ur oxo containers still come up in our conversations leh :notti: our amazon shipment contained one order of that... :good:

OXO? Bo jio us buy :notti:

recently my dehumidifer not sucking water leh...maybe weather not moist enuff .... sometimes can fill the tank within few hours

Edited by melmeow

Ordered some stuffs recently. Lazy to post. I need to research on dehumidifier. :notti:

:rofl:

here's another one of my recent acquisitions - Protective Ironing Pressing Pad 2-Pack - Household Essentials

51qgOLeQjzL._SY450_.jpg

It definitely does work on my dark pants, preventing those pocket/seam imprints on synthetic material...plus point is that i now can iron over buttons, belt loops etc without worrying about my iron catching on them or the plate getting scratched :thumbs up:

WMF bistro paddle

17320.jpg

These are small and cute - great with my Bodum Pavina 2.5oz espresso glasses... :good:

WMF Vela

d.1296014044.jpg

These are longer than the Paddle spoons, just the right length for my Bodum Assam 6.5oz coffee glasses

WMF cocktail forks

413kprYJlML._SY450_.jpg

I bought these for when guests come over, for fruits and other finger food...

All the above shipped in via HSG...shipping cost was ok lah...

That day went Plaza Sing, saw Howard Storage, saw OXO containers...realized there are few more sizes have not buy yet... :notti: so tempted. Guess what, until now, I still yet to get my clock. Saw Taka got sell Umbra clocks but ex....Think one of these days must start my shopping again....Ok, there are a few things I think buy already no use...like the sugar dispenser, keeping me very bz because if use fine sugar, the flow not right, if use after you pour coffee/tea, the hot steam cause the sugar to melt, in the end I don't use anymore because everytime I use must make sure it is free from sugar in order not to attract ants.

That day went Plaza Sing, saw Howard Storage, saw OXO containers...realized there are few more sizes have not buy yet... :notti: so tempted. Guess what, until now, I still yet to get my clock. Saw Taka got sell Umbra clocks but ex....Think one of these days must start my shopping again....Ok, there are a few things I think buy already no use...like the sugar dispenser, keeping me very bz because if use fine sugar, the flow not right, if use after you pour coffee/tea, the hot steam cause the sugar to melt, in the end I don't use anymore because everytime I use must make sure it is free from sugar in order not to attract ants.

:lol: i still have the Oxo round 1.8l and 2.84l ones in my wish list...also the 4 quart square one... :notti: heh heh...u better deactivate your one-click settings on amazon first otherwise very dangerous... :P

about the clock - me too...i kept forgetting i cannot use square one so the cheong swiss railway clock one i got from tb is still sitting in my drawer...running and keeping perfect time, but i cannot use... :dunno:

so far, all the stuff i bought i'm using :sport-smiley-003: , mebbe cos i really consider if i will use it b4 i buy ...

hey guys...sorry i have been bz...just caught up on the thread...found some awesome stuff from this vendor from taobao...amazing stuff...and the quality was great...you might wanna consider..even got a scanpan pot!! and they have cast iron pots...and some really cheap and innovative kitchen stuff.

link to the scanpan...same vendor for all the stuff i mentioned ;) caring and sharing. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.17-1309003651.52.JBPAI7&id=10603849825&

More goodies

Cheong eames elephant

img20130528wa0010.jpg

Compared to the original, the finishing for this is rougher (the edges can catch on your clothes), the screw on top of the elephant is not the same as the original, and it feels distinctly less stable than the original. But for the price (original is $500+), I guess it's ok... :sport-smiley-018: Wrong colour ! we ordered baby blue and it turned out orange...need to go complain... :angry2:

Cheong eames dog

img20130528wa0007.jpg

For this one, we ordered the plastic one vs the fibreglass one. You can see the join right down the middle of the entire dog, although they did smoothen the join but i think the original is one single, moulded piece...very stable to sit on, compared to the elephant...

img20130528wa0009.jpg

Original eames elephant on the left...you can see the legs are wider...other details are only apparent when you go up close and you have an original to compare with...otherwise, you would be none the wiser except for that screw on top of the head... :notti:

oh, also brought in a few more of the acrylic stools that we ordered previously (it's earlier on in this blog somewhere)...better order it before it goes out of production...as it is, they had to specially produce those few for us... :good:

I'm not sure if u all know this but a great master brought this to my attention this morning that Amazon got free shipping to Singapore for items over $125!

About FREE AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping

"With FREE AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping, you receive free shipping to India and Singapore if your order includes at least $125 of qualifying merchandise, excluding the Import Fees Deposit, gift-wrap charges, duties, and taxes. Most products shipped using the AmazonGlobal Program that are sold by Amazon.com are eligible for AmazonGlobal Saver. Items 20 lb. or more, certain oversize items, e-documents, software downloads, music downloads, Kindle devices and accessories, and gift cards don't qualify.

Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed or preference might affect your order's AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping eligibility.

If your order doesn't qualify for AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping:

• The order may contain ineligible items.
  • A special product, order, or handling fee may still apply.
  • An eligible item that was canceled brought the total below $125."
Order with FREE AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping

"If your order is $125 or over and being shipped to India or Singapore, you may qualify for Free AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping. With AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping, your order will be delivered 9-14 business days after all of your items are available to ship, including pre-order items.

To place an order:

1. Add at least $125 of eligible AmazonGlobal Saver products to your Shopping Cart.
    Note: Items must be eligible for the AmazonGlobal Program and sold by Amazon.com.
  2. Proceed to checkout.
  3. Ship your items to a single address in India or Singapore.
  4. Select Group my items into as few shipments as possible as your shipping preference.
  5. Select AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping as your shipping speed.
Note: AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping may be used with a promotion code. The qualifying amount is the total amount of the products purchased before the promotion code is applied."
So you just need to search from the below link for your stuff and ship free to Singapore!!
Btw, I have not tried it yet. So if any of us had tried and it is successful, please give a shout out here! Thanks :jammin::jammin: