Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newbiee

7 Month Reno

Hello newbiee

There will be no repercussion having renovation right through the chinese 7th month. If you dare, I can also select date for you to start reno during the 7th month. But of course, it is not going to be easy to select as compared to other months.

Haha, no need to get auspicious date to open door. The big days are the reno date and move-in date. This will supercede everything. Its alright to be 'pantang'....its human. You may open the 'Tong Sheng' or any chinese calendar to get a 'general' auspicious day, open the door and feel good about it (Let others feel good about it). There will be effect if you open the door and start to stay in. Then you must select.

hi mr.chong

if i hv a choice to reno on 7th month or 8th month isit better if i choose 8th month?

nd which one is better A,B or C

A:

5 august get a key

9 august open door and reno

B:

5 august get a key

9 august open door

1 september reno

C:

5august get a key

1 september open door and reno

a million thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi mr.chong

if i hv a choice to reno on 7th month or 8th month isit better if i choose 8th month?

Hello

Both astrologically and psychologically better on 8 month.

nd which one is better A,B or C

You bring me back to multiple choice days!!

A:

5 august get a key

9 august open door and reno

B:

5 august get a key

9 august open door

1 september reno

C:

5august get a key

1 september open door and reno

a million thanks

Where did you get 1 Sep. Or did I gave it to you? As I've said many times, when you feel good during any day, just go and open the door. I think 9 Aug 9am was given by me, so use it to do reno.

Hello

Both astrologically and psychologically better on 8 month.

You bring me back to multiple choice days!!

Where did you get 1 Sep. Or did I gave it to you? As I've said many times, when you feel good during any day, just go and open the door. I think 9 Aug 9am was given by me, so use it to do reno.

thanks mr.chong 1 sept i anyhow choose ;P because i think its start the 8th month :) since cannot reno on 7th month;P

so the right one is

- 5 august getting key

- 9 august 9:00 open door and reno

- 8 october move in

means my house will vacant for one month(september) isit ok?

thanks

thanks mr.chong 1 sept i anyhow choose ;P because i think its start the 8th month :) since cannot reno on 7th month;P

Hello

You cannot anyhow choose.

Also I think you have probably mixed up. People are particular about chinese ghost month which is the chinese 7th month. 初一 is on the 1st of Aug. After you get your key on the 5th of Aug, I've chosen 9th Aug for you to open the door. You can do reno also if you want but remember, this day is in the chinese 7th month. Understand?

If you prefer not, then after the chinese 7th month, you do your reno. The English month is September. Don't mix up.

so the right one is

- 5 august getting key

- 9 august 9:00 open door and reno

- 8 october move in

means my house will vacant for one month(september) isit ok?

thanks

You think about it and clarify with your family members first what all of you feel most comfortable.

Hi Mr Chong,

I will be getting my key next week which is few days before the beginning of 7th Lunar month.

As i have to move in to the flat by early sept, i have to start renovation asap.

If i " Dong Tu" before 7th month...believe i can still carry on with the renovation work through out the 7th lunar month.

Appreciate for your advice.

Thank you

Hi Mr Chong,

I will be getting my key next week which is few days before the beginning of 7th Lunar month.

As i have to move in to the flat by early sept, i have to start renovation asap.

If i " Dong Tu" before 7th month...believe i can still carry on with the renovation work through out the 7th lunar month.

Appreciate for your advice.

Thank you

Hello

Yes, you can carry on reno during 7th month.