Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

DSC01152_2.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

Ya I love your selection, you always have a lot of extra-ordinary stuff to share, I am using normal bi-fold door, is about $170 plus by the contractor, if I knew there is such a wonderful designed door in this world, I dont mind to pay extra :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

the half-lourve bi-fold door definitely look suitable with the subway tiles lah. if this is in the master toilet, then no need to lock it. just close the door when you are doing your business or shower lah. its just your hubby that will be in the MBR. If this is the common toilet, then you will not use that much unless guests come. so i think the lock will be able to last.... maybe before the door spoilt, you will move to another new flat. :sport-smiley-018:

Now just the two of us.. we don't have to lock the doors.. haha only if there are guests coming in and out then we have to. LOL

Heard PD is around 200+, maybe diff design and quality price range also diff...

But i dun like PD door. haha! So when i see ur door.. i find it :good:

Possible to have a full view of ur door? Then i will get my contrator to quote as well ;) see if it is within our budget.

Sure, I will take photo when I go up there again.

There is also louvre design PD door, but it is full louvre - this one vr expensive, my contractor quoted me $400+.

pd.jpg

I wanted that initially, then later he showed me one of his clients using half louvre bi-fold, so I got to know this door. Hehee

Ya I love your selection, you always have a lot of extra-ordinary stuff to share, I am using normal bi-fold door, is about $170 plus by the contractor, if I knew there is such a wonderful designed door in this world, I dont mind to pay extra :bangwall:

Paiseh.. i don't mean to look for special stuff or want to be different from other people. It just happened that my contractor showed me this door and I like it. :P

Now just the two of us.. we don't have to lock the doors.. haha only if there are guests coming in and out then we have to. LOL

this door is at master toilet or at common toilet also? both toilets?

if master toilet, then no guests will come in and out lah.... so nothing to worry. my master toilet is clear glass door + panel (no wall to bedroom), i also not worried cos once i am in my bedroom, my friends etc will never come in. hehehehe....

Sure, I will take photo when I go up there again.

There is also louvre design PD door, but it is full louvre - this one vr expensive, my contractor quoted me $400+.

pd.jpg

I wanted that initially, then later he showed me one of his clients using half louvre bi-fold, so I got to know this door. Hehee

Paiseh.. i don't mean to look for special stuff or want to be different from other people. It just happened that my contractor showed me this door and I like it. :P

what is the material used for your louvre?

Yah, you are right, I am also worrying about the long term usage of that lock. First I think it will get rusty after sometime and not easy to lock and unluck. 2nd, the lock is noisy, producing tack tack tack sound.

I'm worried this lock may not last longer than you wish it to happen. My main gate lock uses this, and it start to turn rusty after a month. The lock got stuck, it's very difficult to push up and down, and hurts my thumb. Since your renovation not yet complete, you should speak to your contractor to change the lock to different lock. Especially toilet area which is the most humid area, the lock turns to rust faster than expected.

really? mine is quite ok so far.... maybe there are not so much wind in my place.

PD door also similar quality like bi-fold door. but i think it will not open or close by itself since its "locked" on 1 panel. you using bifold in your master toilet too? why not glass swing or sliding?

Can't do sliding glass door for MBR. The entrance right hand side is the basin. Glass swing door is expensive too, bi-fold is cheaper. Wait till got spare cash then change the bi-fold door to something else.

pd.jpg

I like this, didn't know PD door got this design. I want to "persuade" my hubby to install this door for our toilets, but I prefer your half louvre door. More privacy for toilets. $400+ is it?

Edited by ayazumi

Heard PD is around 200+, maybe diff design and quality price range also diff...

But i dun like PD door. haha! So when i see ur door.. i find it :good:

Possible to have a full view of ur door? Then i will get my contrator to quote as well ;) see if it is within our budget.

Hi Kelhy,

This is the full view of my bathroom door. I just realised the panels 1 big 1 small. :unsure:

DSC01158.jpg

this door is at master toilet or at common toilet also? both toilets?

if master toilet, then no guests will come in and out lah.... so nothing to worry. my master toilet is clear glass door + panel (no wall to bedroom), i also not worried cos once i am in my bedroom, my friends etc will never come in. hehehehe....

Both toilets. Ya, we can minimise the use of the lock, since there is no one else except two of us.

Wow, you have got a sexy bathroom with clear glass door! :good:

How come I don't see it in your thread? Maybe too many pages I missed out.

what is the material used for your louvre?

Hi Neoby, it is aluminium, but the bottom 2 panels are PVC.

I like this, didn't know PD door got this design. I want to "persuade" my hubby to install this door for our toilets, but I prefer your half louvre door. More privacy for toilets. $400+ is it?

The full louvre door might not be practical for bathroom, not sure whether the water will splash from the bottom? My contractor quoted us $400+ but if you get directly from PD door, definitely less than that. Heheh persuade your hubby!

Edited by ValerieLow

Hi Kelhy,

This is the full view of my bathroom door. I just realised the panels 1 big 1 small. :unsure:

DSC01158.jpg

Very nice door. Like your lightings too.

Hi Kelhy,

DSC01158.jpg

i like ur door too! does it come in pure white? shall ask my contractor abt it!

Both toilets. Ya, we can minimise the use of the lock, since there is no one else except two of us.

Wow, you have got a sexy bathroom with clear glass door! :good:

How come I don't see it in your thread? Maybe too many pages I missed out.

Ya loh, don't use the lock that much and see whether it would turn rusty fast. But just in case it does, go get extra lock as spare.

Yup, my toilet very sexy. I can see through my toilet from my bed. Hehe.... Like in hotel.

Very nice door. Like your lightings too.

Thank you tankee! :)

i like ur door too! does it come in pure white? shall ask my contractor abt it!

I'm also wondering about this. :P You see the colour difference because the louvre panels and the two panels below are of different materials. The PVC panels are pure white but the louvre panels are aluminium spray paint. I'm not sure if there is pure white paint for aluminium. Maybe you can try PD Door, they have full louvre and it is white.

Ya loh, don't use the lock that much and see whether it would turn rusty fast. But just in case it does, go get extra lock as spare.

Yup, my toilet very sexy. I can see through my toilet from my bed. Hehe.... Like in hotel.

I already started to see small spots of rust. :o

We just moved!

We just moved in on Saturday and here are some photos.

The main entrance. Part of the paint chipped off.

DSC01161.jpg

The full kitchen view.

DSC01163.jpg

Laundry area. By the way, this washer is not good. It is really noisy.

Untitled-2.jpg

Bedroom. We just changed to a gold lever lock! I like the combination of gold and grey. :wub:

Untitled-3.jpg

Edited by ValerieLow

We just moved!

We just moved in on Saturday and here are some photos.

The full kitchen view.

DSC01163.jpg

Laundry area. By the way, this washer is not good. It is really noisy.

Untitled-2.jpg

Congrats!!! Enjoy hor.

I really like your backsplash. Saw these tiles at An Huat (or something. the one opposite Great World City). Super like the tiles there!

We are using the same washing machine right? Noisy right? heee

Congrats moving in!

Your washer base so narrow in terms of the depth, I'm afraid the washer may drop out as Samsung washer vibrates really hard. I got the top load, it is not very noisy, but when the washer spins dry clothes, there is a loud vibrate and squeak sound, then it turns silent.... I found my washer shift its position itself.

Initially my Samsung front load WD also vibrate alot and move by itself.. Then I realised is the height of the leg not balance thus there is allowance for it to move/vibrate. Then I ask them to come back to adjust for me.. Then now very silent Liao, always spin dry at 1200 rpm - still in the same position.