Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Kelhy, I think you asked the same question before! Haha maybe you forgot. It was from Harvey Norman.

Not yet set up the rest of the living room yet. Will take a photo when things are done. So many things to do...

Ops, now you say it.. Yes, I asked before... I love the console.. hahaha!!tks!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Does anyone know where can I get this kind of wooden wine crates? It can be storage and great deco for the kitchen.

Winebox+Collage+2.jpg

Hi Valarie!

Oh nice! I was looking for something like that too! But the one I wanted is the raw, old school kind - To make my own furniture and display art piece :) I found some really old one in malaysia but it start to rot after a while... ewwww.. The ones u have in the pic are commercial ones and are normally treated before use. Anyway, have you found where to get yet? :yamseng:

Just some updates. We have spoken to two contractors. Both pricing are very competitive. We were thinking to save some costs by not changing the windows and not doing the ceiling works. As we want to spend on laying parquet for living + 3 bedrooms. What do you guys think? Is it worth spending on parquet? Our initial plan was to change all the bronze aluminium windows to white powder coated aluminium windows as the bronze windows make the house appear dark, especially the glass are tinted. What can we do to improve this? Really headache. It is either the window or the floor.

hihi , can pm me the quote to have some ideas? rhx

i love your ikea "study table" :D Could you pm your quotes for some reference too? Thanks in advance :)

And also the contact number 2.. thks!!

Hi Valarie!

Oh nice! I was looking for something like that too! But the one I wanted is the raw, old school kind - To make my own furniture and display art piece :) I found some really old one in malaysia but it start to rot after a while... ewwww.. The ones u have in the pic are commercial ones and are normally treated before use. Anyway, have you found where to get yet? :yamseng:

Hi Chocobanana, I don't have time to look for it yet. One of the bloggers here told me he saw this at Journey East under the Bodhi series. You may want to go get it from there.

i love your ikea "study table" :D Could you pm your quotes for some reference too? Thanks in advance :)

Hi cclim, please PM me your email address so that I can send you the quotes :)

Home Interior (Taking our own sweet time)

For a month we did not have a mirror in the bathroom as we were looking for a mirror with white frame. It was hard to get one with suitable size hence we custom made it!

We have also gotten a rod and some holders for our toothbrush and toiletries.

IMG_20120630_163148.jpg

Another new thing we have gotten for our foyer - shoe cabinet.

IMG_20120629_132504.jpg

IMG_20120708_135240.jpg

Our study table fan

IMG_20120629_135054.jpg

Edited by ValerieLow

You have good design sense, very nice. If you give me that two bottles, they are not enough to put my toiletries. If you open my "medicine box", you will see how many things I have put inside - medicines, cotton, sanitary, facials, mouthwash, etc. Is it expensive to custom-made that piece of mirror?

You have good design sense, very nice. If you give me that two bottles, they are not enough to put my toiletries. If you open my "medicine box", you will see how many things I have put inside - medicines, cotton, sanitary, facials, mouthwash, etc. Is it expensive to custom-made that piece of mirror?

Thanks Aya! Haha we try to minimise the stuff in the bathroom as the place is really small. We only have our toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, hubby's shaver in that two containers. The other stuff are either on the shower rack or my dresser!

We have the mirrors made during one of our trips to Malaysia. Cost about RM65 for 2 mirrors. One for the master bathroom, the other which is the one above the shoe cabinet. I just placed it there while waiting for hubby to drill a hole on the common toilet wall.

Hi Valerie, may I ask where you got the cute table fan and the little plant? V nice!!

Hi fishponder, I bought the table fan from taobao.com. and that little plant is from IKEA.

Thanks Aya! Haha we try to minimise the stuff in the bathroom as the place is really small. We only have our toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, hubby's shaver in that two containers. The other stuff are either on the shower rack or my dresser!

We have the mirrors made during one of our trips to Malaysia. Cost about RM65 for 2 mirrors. One for the master bathroom, the other which is the one above the shoe cabinet. I just placed it there while waiting for hubby to drill a hole on the common toilet wall.

nice holder! really very little things you have. my toiletries can make my toilet full of stuff.... but all of them i put at shower rack. on the basin, i only have dettol for washing hands

I like how you use that container in your toilet! Vy creative! Aren't those IKEA's kitchen accessories?

How is your sofa going on? I can't wait to see the end product!

nice holder! really very little things you have. my toiletries can make my toilet full of stuff.... but all of them i put at shower rack. on the basin, i only have dettol for washing hands

Haha yea, things that I don't use everyday are in the dresser. I don't store them in the toilet. But have to admit I have very little things also la.. Our wardrobe is less than 5 feet :)

I like how you use that container in your toilet! Vy creative! Aren't those IKEA's kitchen accessories?

How is your sofa going on? I can't wait to see the end product!

Thanks Topsy. Sofa legs are still in the workshop they have not arrived. Probably end of July. Will update again :)