Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Aya!! Where can we get this? My hubby was looking for a suspension fluorescent light for the study room. And the one we saw are quite expensive.

Buy this light to match the kitchen

light.jpg

The second one actually looks like this, right?

1-4.jpg

Edited by ValerieLow

Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/American-Pps232rc-Fixtures-Fluorescent-Ceiling/dp/B000KKNEYO/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_img_2

I'm not sure if the length they state is correct or not. 7.62cm length florescent light? Looks too cute too believe. :P

Or use this method to suspend the florescent light:

rope.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/SunGrip-Rope-Ratchet-Light-Hanger/dp/B004JKFNJA/ref=pd_sbs_hi_3

Edited by ayazumi

Aya, you are very resourceful! Thanks! That's exactly what he is looking for. The one with a cord to pull. Hubby was telling me he used to this kind of light in the UK but hardly see them here.

Aya, you are very resourceful! Thanks! That's exactly what he is looking for. The one with a cord to pull. Hubby was telling me he used to this kind of light in the UK but hardly see them here.

We saw a suspension florescent light along Balestier road, but the price is expensive. Hubby will check out at nearby neighbourhood light shop if they carry this type of light. Will update you again. I wanted to have this type of lighting in study room, above the study table too. Looks cool

light2.jpg

We saw a suspension florescent light along Balestier road, but the price is expensive. Hubby will check out at nearby neighbourhood light shop if they carry this type of light. Will update you again. I wanted to have this type of lighting in study room, above the study table too. Looks cool

light2.jpg

I saw this in taobao!!! 1 of our selected lights when we were considering to buy from taobao. Such good taste you have!

I saw this in taobao!!! 1 of our selected lights when we were considering to buy from taobao. Such good taste you have!

Very nice right? :wub: How much you saw in Tabao?

Yes, the artemide talo lamp! I also saw this in taobao.. but i was reluctant to place order because there is no reflective blade from the photos i saw in taobao and the actual one. They price is from 160 RMB only.

With the reflective blade

at1.jpg

Without the blade

at2.jpg

I personally prefer the one with blade.