Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
romeltic

Sweet And Minimalist Home@bp

I bought all my downlights (LED), T5 and ceiling fans from A lightings @ geylang. The boss Alex v nice though the first batch they delivered had some wrong parts n he jus prepare the right ones within 2 days without questions asked. I feel his prices reasonable.

Hanging lights I bought from lightings.com.sg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi I went to this shop called tai yong but I didn't get those lights yet was just looking around.

Not sure yet as didn't see many review on tai yong in the renotalk forum

Ur house is taking shape nicely...  btw, where u source ur lightings?

Hi all thanks for the advise on the lightings

Just realize a potential issue in the room.

Currently build a partition cos do not want people to see our head when sleeping.

However the partition is blocking the aircon air

Refer to image:

ed66f901.jpg

What are you all suggestions?

So far I have different ideas from y side

1. Leave it as it is as the aircon air can set the direction to blow other direction then the room will get cold as time passes

2. Cut away the top height of the full height partition so that the aircon air can blow into the bedroom

3. Consider cutting hole in the partition for aircon air to blow in

Hi all thanks for the advise on the lightings

Just realize a potential issue in the room.

Currently build a partition cos do not want people to see our head when sleeping.

However the partition is blocking the aircon air

Refer to image:

ed66f901.jpg

What are you all suggestions?

So far I have different ideas from y side

1. Leave it as it is as the aircon air can set the direction to blow other direction then the room will get cold as time passes

2. Cut away the top height of the full height partition so that the aircon air can blow into the bedroom

3. Consider cutting hole in the partition for aircon air to blow in

I think either U leave the A/C as it is or relocate your A/C,but then cost you $$$$

As for cutting thru partition above...No No it'll look obiang wait cut liao you heart pain.

this is just my thinking you may have your's

Happy reno

Ok maybe shift it is a good idea and my ID also suggested it is one of the option so most likely we will go with that option.

Btw..do you all think the window for the service balcony should be changed? Cos we were thinking whether it matches with our earthly tone.

IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

d7c5e3e1.jpg

1 is the best If u haf a fan to help circulate the air con ... But sec best option is 3.

Some more images..

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2644.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

So qiao! Realised I'm using the same wall tiles for kitchen also....think we all like the clean look this tile gives...:)

Haha ya indeed is very qiao.

Who know we may be using the same id?

Lol I got my files at balestier hafary. Where did u get your tiles?

So qiao! Realised I'm using the same wall tiles for kitchen also....think we all like the clean look this tile gives...:)

Btw..do you all think the window for the service balcony should be changed? Cos we were thinking whether it matches with our earthly tone.

IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

d7c5e3e1.jpg

IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

d7c5e3e1.jpg

Went to look for washing machines yesterday and was recommended to the Samsung wobble technology

Say got the diamond drum feature and also will not tangle clothes.

Have anyone bought that knd of. Washing machine and can give any review about it?

Steel drawer in the kicthen cabinet for putting the sauces where to buy? Anyone have any idea?

My allowed width is 65cm

Try Ikea they may have what you want :yamseng:

Some updates on my renovation progress :)

My master room wardrobe is up woohoo. Though one thing that is of bit concern is whether i will have enough area to put my bed frame and can still walk comfortably in the space allowed to open the wardrobe

cb45a32b.jpg

1c18a8f2.jpg

84473159.jpg