Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

hello88, pm u but your pm box full.

:P

Can I just post here to sae that the wait is a TORTURE!!!!! It's not even one week since I signed the OTP!!! How am I going to wait for 3mths plus to get the keys???

I waited 4 months to get the keys.........it is a long long wait...... endure. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:bangwall: Someone pls hit me in the head and wake me up 3mths later... :P

Wow, congrats in getting your EM.

I will be having viewings in BB and BG area this few weeks. Hopefully it my turn to ask questions here soon.

:)

Crossing my fingers and hoping the price is right.

Brothers N Sisters~

This is the floor plan HDB send me..

But... It is a mirror image of my actual house.. cos my stairs is at the right side de. Not left...

I will call hdb tml to inform them about it

Sianz.. 2nd floor de common toilet de PooPoo hole is in that stupid gap..

=(

MyFloorPlan-TohBalik.jpg

Wow, congrats in getting your EM.

I will be having viewings in BB and BG area this few weeks. Hopefully it my turn to ask questions here soon.

:)

Crossing my fingers and hoping the price is right.

Hehe.. thanks Arahawak! Searched for about 5mths and finally found it. Hehehe.. Best of luck to u! *crossing fingers and toes for u* :P

Angel... Let Hybernate together~ :dancingqueen:

Hee... Any caves over at ur place Hiera? How are we going to dahan for the next few mths? Hehehe... Ur side how? Any luck in pushing ur 1st appt date fwd? :)

Brothers N Sisters~

This is the floor plan HDB send me..

But... It is a mirror image of my actual house.. cos my stairs is at the right side de. Not left...

I will call hdb tml to inform them about it

Sianz.. 2nd floor de common toilet de PooPoo hole is in that stupid gap..

=(

MyFloorPlan-TohBalik.jpg

Oooo... if urs is mirror image, then I tink mine is almost exactly like urs, except that my common toilet shower is inside and WC is next to the door. And my MBR WC also next to the door. :P

Ur EM is at corridor's end? Will u be able to buy the recess area then? If can then very shiok leh.

Edited by Angel81

Hee... Any caves over at ur place Hiera? How are we going to dahan for the next few mths? Hehehe... Ur side how? Any luck in pushing ur 1st appt date fwd? :)

Oooo... if urs is mirror image, then I tink mine is almost exactly like urs, except that my common toilet shower is inside and WC is next to the door. And my MBR WC also next to the door. :P

Ur EM is at corridor's end? Will u be able to buy the recess area then? If can then very shiok leh.

I wan ur 2nd floor common toilet de layout~! :(

My recess area included i liao.. hehee..

I wanna go into the house to take more pictures lehh.. butso paiseh to go knocking at people's door now...

I think i wait after 1st appointment bahhh.....

I wan ur 2nd floor common toilet de layout~! :(

My recess area included i liao.. hehee..

I wanna go into the house to take more pictures lehh.. butso paiseh to go knocking at people's door now...

I think i wait after 1st appointment bahhh.....

Oh man!!! I know exactly how u feel!!!! :( But I oso wonder if after 1st appointment can go anot. It's still not really ours, and we won't be at there for the 1st appointment woh, so no convenient excuse to take pictures.

The seller and I have agreed that after 2nd appointment can bring contractors up to take measurements etc (during that one month extension). Hopefully before that can go up to take some pictures to show ID/contractors the layout etc bah.

zz ... still a long way to go....

Edited by Angel81

Oh man!!! I know exactly how u feel!!!! :( But I oso wonder if after 1st appointment can go anot. It's still not really ours, and we won't be at there for the 1st appointment woh, so no convenient excuse to take pictures.

The seller and I have agreed that after 2nd appointment can bring contractors up to take measurements etc (during that one month extension). Hopefully before that can go up to take some pictures to show ID/contractors the layout etc bah.

zz ... still a long way to go....

my 1st appointment de appeal has been successfully changed from 31Oct to 24 Oct cos my hubby will be away after 26th

I m beginning to like the efficiency of my agent le .. hehehee

:furious: My agent.... signz... said that the seller's hb overseas, so may be only able to get the remaining documents from him over the weekend. Promised that will register for us on Monday. Signz....

So envy u! Such an early date. Hehehe... Oh well, I can ask u for lots of advices, as u'll be afew steps in front of me. hehehe..

:furious: My agent.... signz... said that the seller's hb overseas, so may be only able to get the remaining documents from him over the weekend. Promised that will register for us on Monday. Signz....

So envy u! Such an early date. Hehehe... Oh well, I can ask u for lots of advices, as u'll be afew steps in front of me. hehehe..

Hi Hi, just some info from my agent, COV prices expect to drop.

I got viewing for a EM at BB Central, valued at 450k asking 485k.. u guys think worth it?

Another 5rm at BB St24 #17, 120sqm, valued at 430k asking 455k....

will update again...

BTW, i saw some reno going on at the Clementi EMs. Anybody here doing the reno at Clementi? hehe

I got viewing for a EM at BB Central, valued at 450k asking 485k.. u guys think worth it?

will update again...

BTW, i saw some reno going on at the Clementi EMs. Anybody here doing the reno at Clementi? hehe

Welcome, potential EM owner. :)

Well, I guess you will be the best person to know if the selling price is worthy or not, coz only you know what the location, condition, layout, neighbours?, seller?, facilities, etc etc of these places are like. :)

will update again...

Harlow harlow!

BB Central.. is it the newer flats directly opp West Mall, or those nearer to the polyclinic? If it's directly opp West Mall, and at least mid flrs, I'll say it's quite worth it. If it's the older ones near the polyclinic, then it's really up to u le. Gota see if the condition is good etc liao loh. :)

Harlow harlow!

BB Central.. is it the newer flats directly opp West Mall, or those nearer to the polyclinic? If it's directly opp West Mall, and at least mid flrs, I'll say it's quite worth it. If it's the older ones near the polyclinic, then it's really up to u le. Gota see if the condition is good etc liao loh. :)

No details from my agent, she only say its BB Central. I should call her and asked. Hopefully its the ones opp West Mall. Then i confirm grab!! haha.. but at that price i dun think so..

more updates by weekend after viewing..