Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

No details from my agent, she only say its BB Central. I should call her and asked. Hopefully its the ones opp West Mall. Then i confirm grab!! haha.. but at that price i dun think so..

more updates by weekend after viewing..

Cool! Let us know again. Hee... good luck!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

guess should view both..when me & my wife started out..we were looking at 4A units,then 5i 5A.....nearly bought a 5A unit but the agent really sucks..1 moment agree,then nex moment say got higher offer..then ding dong..

end up buying an EM instead...happy with it so far except the delay.

Hi Hi, just some info from my agent, COV prices expect to drop.

I got viewing for a EM at BB Central, valued at 450k asking 485k.. u guys think worth it?

Another 5rm at BB St24 #17, 120sqm, valued at 430k asking 455k....

will update again...

BTW, i saw some reno going on at the Clementi EMs. Anybody here doing the reno at Clementi? hehe

haha are you referring to my house? hee yupp i am having my reno now. just that i have no time to post pictures of my flat yet. according to my interior designer, my reno will be completed by 1st week of oct! yeahh!

windows should be up by this wed!

Edited by sunset way

Hi Hi, just some info from my agent, COV prices expect to drop.

I got viewing for a EM at BB Central, valued at 450k asking 485k.. u guys think worth it?

Another 5rm at BB St24 #17, 120sqm, valued at 430k asking 455k....

will update again...

BTW, i saw some reno going on at the Clementi EMs. Anybody here doing the reno at Clementi? hehe

Hi...

If I m not wrong.. the Mais at 12X has valuation of about 500k...

And the 600+ ones which is opposite West Mall has valuation about 550-600k...

Your 450k could be 22X with the Val of about 400+

(99% confident)

Hmm.. opposite the swimming pool de.. a little walking distant but not far from MRT...

Agt also call that area BB Central...

I was looking at Bukit Batok/ Gombak area for about 1 year...

before i settled for my current unit.. with the Valuation of 425k..

and I paid for a rather low cash .. Cos .. the flooring on the 1st floor.. ermm.. remind me of the canteen in my current working school o.0"

But in anyways.. will still have to redo my 1st level/kitchen/toilets de... so i gave it a GO! lo...

Hee~ :dancingqueen:

Finally I have the actualy Floor Plan!

Original Floor Plan:

CorrectFloorPlan.jpg

And the current floor plan:

CorrectFloorPlanModifiedRed.jpg

Circled ones are the modifications done my the seller (or prev owner)

Dunno how to go about drawing a bath tub in the toilet .. Managed to edit the walls only

Balcony and living room merged...

As far as I can remember... these are the walls gone/modified...

Edited by Hiera

guess should view both..when me & my wife started out..we were looking at 4A units,then 5i 5A.....nearly bought a 5A unit but the agent really sucks..1 moment agree,then nex moment say got higher offer..then ding dong..

end up buying an EM instead...happy with it so far except the delay.

*Hi-Five!* Hehehe... Looking back at all the delays/gana bluffed/ agents forgetting to call us/ etc.. I must say that I'm also happy with it. This unit is a great one. :D

I was looking at Bukit Batok/ Gombak area for about 1 year...

Wah... one year. U searched for ur unit about as long as Virgo! :bow:

*Hi-Five!* Hehehe... Looking back at all the delays/gana bluffed/ agents forgetting to call us/ etc.. I must say that I'm also happy with it. This unit is a great one. :D

Wah... one year. U searched for ur unit about as long as Virgo! :bow:

Angel81,

too much hor...my house searching 1 year meh??? :notti:

Finally I have the actualy Floor Plan!

*Envy envy* I still waiting...... :furious: Going to call the agent and #@*^ him if I dun get it by this weekend. My hb sae I veli ganjiong.. But how long does it take to zap a copy of the floor plan?

Angel81,

too much hor...my house searching 1 year meh??? :notti:

Hey.. dun like that leh. I salute u one hor.... Not teasing u ok? I 1/2 yr already very sianz liao... hehehehe.... that time u said one yr leh. I rem wrongly? *scratch head*

Edited by Angel81

Hehe, yupz! Chrono very lucky. Finish all appts etc in 8 mths. That time I was wondering if I'll even find a hse in 8 mths. Hehehee.... At least now found liao and starting all the waits. :P

So how's ur fish tank now? Still water only or have u started to put in the plants etc?

Hehe, yupz! Chrono very lucky. Finish all appts etc in 8 mths. That time I was wondering if I'll even find a hse in 8 mths. Hehehee.... At least now found liao and starting all the waits. :P

So how's ur fish tank now? Still water only or have u started to put in the plants etc?

Got some residents swimming happily inside the tank. Plant is a no no cos the residents will probably un-root them. I prefer to keep it simple and clean.

*Envy envy* I still waiting...... :furious: Going to call the agent and #@*^ him if I dun get it by this weekend. My hb sae I veli ganjiong.. But how long does it take to zap a copy of the floor plan?

Hey.. dun like that leh. I salute u one hor.... Not teasing u ok? I 1/2 yr already very sianz liao... hehehehe.... that time u said one yr leh. I rem wrongly? *scratch head*

My Floor plan .. i buy from HDB de... not from the agent...

Pay $5 bahh...

For 1 year.. I was looking at Jurong CCk and BB/BG lor...

Got some residents swimming happily inside the tank. Plant is a no no cos the residents will probably un-root them. I prefer to keep it simple and clean.

I love fishes as well.. Currently set up at tank at my dad's place.. Kept neon tetras.. cos i wanna keep plants...

Goldfishes.. I love ranchus! The silly-looking dorsal-finless large headed fish!

Yeah.. can keep plants.. they will uproot them.. =(

Icic. Should be very nice to see the fishes swimming while having dinner. :P

Hiera,

I still don't dare to buy from HDB, cuz duno if my submission go through liao anot mah. The agent just mailed the docs on Sat. So may take a couple of days for the HDB staff to go through them loh. Maybe end of the week bah. :)

I love fishes as well.. Currently set up at tank at my dad's place.. Kept neon tetras.. cos i wanna keep plants...

Goldfishes.. I love ranchus! The silly-looking dorsal-finless large headed fish!

Yeah.. can keep plants.. they will uproot them.. =(

Gold fish will never survive even 0.1 sec in my tank..... don't hate me hor.

Edited by chronograph