Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Thanks LLCC!

I love the lightings in ur MBR!

Pretty!

Btw.. U linked a toilet to ur sis's room..

den did u seal up the normal entrance?

or u left it there so u have 2 entrance to the common toilet...

ur common toilet de shower area is a tub made ? Or just to hold water de?

So many questions.. hehe... psps

Happy New Year Everyone!

Play Mj so many days... now at work also thinking of MJ le..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Btw.. U linked a toilet to ur sis's room..

den did u seal up the normal entrance?

or u left it there so u have 2 entrance to the common toilet...

CC: No, we didn't seal up the normal entrance, so there are 2 entrances to the common toilet.

ur common toilet de shower area is a tub made ? Or just to hold water de?

CC: As the width of that shower area is too small, we couldn't find a bathtub that can fit in. So we simply tile up that area with special waterproofing, hoping to use it as a "spa" but it was built too wide & our 40 litre water heater can't supply enough hot water for a decent soak! The water heater guy said that for a spa that size we need to install at least a 80 litre water heater. For now we can only enjoy the look of it, ha ha!

Happy "Niu" Year to all of you!

Moo...

I wantd to do a water scooping place for that area.. After looking at ur spa corner.. I get more inspirations.. haha.. But too bad.. my toilet bowl is there.. at that Lobang...

Your sis room is very pretty.. She is very lucky.. =D

Moo...

I wantd to do a water scooping place for that area.. After looking at ur spa corner.. I get more inspirations.. haha.. But too bad.. my toilet bowl is there.. at that Lobang...

Your sis room is very pretty.. She is very lucky.. =D

I know what you meant by water scooping place, I think in Malay they called it a "mundi". I used to bath cold water from a mundi in my grandpa's village's common bathroom during my childhood days.

I was very tempted to throw spa fish into that area, since it's too big to be used as bathtub, but can't bear to witness the holocust of the fishes after attending to my sister's feet, ha ha!

Younger people think my sis room is very nice - cool black color themed with everything within reach (bookshelf, study table, internet, tv, dvd player).

But the older folks can't stand it - too dark & crampy for their likings, can't stand seeing the dust on the furniture & wondering whether the black tiled floor in the bathroom has been cleaned properly. Though we were mentally prepared for the controvesy, the criticism from older folks is still very annoying, especially when they say "why so stupid choose black color?" or "why squeeze study table & bookshelf into the room & make things so cramp?". They don't understand that young people like to multi-task (surf net & watch tv at the same time) & have everything within reach.

I know what you meant by water scooping place, I think in Malay they called it a "mundi". I used to bath cold water from a mundi in my grandpa's village's common bathroom during my childhood days.

I was very tempted to throw spa fish into that area, since it's too big to be used as bathtub, but can't bear to witness the holocust of the fishes after attending to my sister's feet, ha ha!

Younger people think my sis room is very nice - cool black color themed with everything within reach (bookshelf, study table, internet, tv, dvd player).

But the older folks can't stand it - too dark & crampy for their likings, can't stand seeing the dust on the furniture & wondering whether the black tiled floor in the bathroom has been cleaned properly. Though we were mentally prepared for the controvesy, the criticism from older folks is still very annoying, especially when they say "why so stupid choose black color?" or "why squeeze study table & bookshelf into the room & make things so cramp?". They don't understand that young people like to multi-task (surf net & watch tv at the same time) & have everything within reach.

Haha Holocaust!

Black, no doubt, u will have to bear with the Older folks' disagreement.. Esp CNY ahh... Hahha

Tell ur sis how lucky I feel she is.. =p

Hi I just bought a new EM @ eunos area. Its about 140 sqm, the place need some real major reno, apart from contractor impress 21 are there any cheap and good contractors which you guys could recommend?

Hi I just bought a new EM @ eunos area. Its about 140 sqm, the place need some real major reno, apart from contractor impress 21 are there any cheap and good contractors which you guys could recommend?

New member! Welcome...

New member! Welcome...

haha its a pain when you know that the reno cost and etc will cost u a bomb.

will be good if there are inputs on good contractors and which banks offer the best reno loans.

i heard that NTUC policy holders can get reno loan @ a interest free rate.!

haha its a pain when you know that the reno cost and etc will cost u a bomb.

will be good if there are inputs on good contractors and which banks offer the best reno loans.

i heard that NTUC policy holders can get reno loan @ a interest free rate.!

Harlow harlow! And welcome to the EM thread!

I tried RHB and Maybank for reno loans. Think Maybank not as strict as RHB. Can try both banks as their interest lowest. :)

Good contractors I can't say, cuz mine will only start work on Monday. But if you like, I can PM u my shortlisted contractors and why I shortlisted them. Let me know bah. :)

When do u intend to start ur reno?

I tried RHB and Maybank for reno loans. Think Maybank not as strict as RHB. Can try both banks as their interest lowest. :)

Good contractors I can't say, cuz mine will only start work on Monday. But if you like, I can PM u my shortlisted contractors and why I shortlisted them. Let me know bah. :)

Angel.. Put ur blog address in ur signature hao mah ??

Remember to take more pics lehhh...

=D

Angel.. Put ur blog address in ur signature hao mah ??

Remember to take more pics lehhh...

=D

Yo yo.. Done liao. Hehehe.. Ok, will try to take more pics. Can't wait for the reno to start! :dancingqueen:

Thats extremely informative. Thanks. My 1st appointment is due end of the month and i guess reno might not start till June. However i am still rather excited over reno and obtaining the keys and etc.. so i will definately have time to look around and do some research.

Pls PM me the list of contractors which you have obtained. That will be a great help. Thnaks.

Thread has been quite for quite some time le.. :unsure:

How's everyone so far? I know that there are a few new EM owners, care to share share here? :P

For mi, my reno has started, and today is the 4th day liao. Time flies. hehehee.. Can't wait till handover and shifting in date! The workers are very fast. Hacking finished on Reno Day 2. And yesterday started tiling liao. :)

Hi, I'm currently looking for EM in Yishun near Khatib but already thinking of the reno $$.

Need advise on how much the estimated cost for items below? (so can save from now)

1. Install windows & grills at Balcony.

2. roofing / awning in balcony.

3. Making a store room under staircase.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm currently looking for EM in Yishun near Khatib but already thinking of the reno $$.

Need advise on how much the estimated cost for items below? (so can save from now)

1. Install windows & grills at Balcony.

2. roofing / awning in balcony.

3. Making a store room under staircase.

Thanks.

1) Depends on material cost, better ask for quotation. My time was between $9 to $18 psf.

2) 3k to 3.5k

3) Didn't do it cost wanted bigger space. It depends on what u want, compress wood, solid ply, feature wall? cost will be different.