Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

hi sweet..

hmm i m actually doing full time studying instead of part time in NIE =D

Oic!

Seems that I have waited for very long but it has only been a week after the valuer done the re-valuation.

Btw, is it too early for me to contact ID or contractors now?

Cos we have more or less know what we will be doing. However, the current floor plan which I have gotten from HDB is not the current settings of the house.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi mysweetlittlethings - I am not familiar with the pri schs at Clementi as I plan to send my kids to Fairfield, which is my alma mater. But from Clementi Ave 6, Nan Hua is 150m away or something. When's your 1st appointment with HDB?

I am not sure whether you can walk from Sunset to Clementi MRT. I don't consider Ave 6 walking distance to MRT also actually....I would think a comfortable walking distance is within 500m.

Ha... What a great forum this is!

Noted on it too and will inform hubby about it.

I am a IT idiot. :bangwall:

Still waiting for the valuation report. :)

Doodbug, sunset way,

I dun think sunset way is within 1km from any pri sch right?

Nan Hua is not, Henry Park too. The one at Clementi Central is Clementi Town?

Hi mysweetlittlethings,

I will be your neighbour soon. I am at blk 101. Let me know if u need help in the big move.

Hi all,

The valuation report is finally out!

same same - no change - @$640K.

Should be able to get the report by tomorrow.

Hopefully can settle loan application quickly so that we can submit the application to HDB. :)

Hooray!!!!

Hi mysweetlittlethings,

I will be your neighbour soon. I am at blk 101. Let me know if u need help in the big move.

hey hi hunguptodry! welcome to sunset way neighbourhood! i am at block 110 :)

when are you moving in? looks like we can have a mini gathering at sunset way!

cheers!

sunset way

cheers!

sunset way

Hello sunset way,

I've been in this neighbourhood for about 3 years. I was actually refering to mysweetlittlethings joining the neighbourhood in the near future. I think her house is very near mine, almost shouting distance.

Hi all,

The valuation report is finally out!

same same - no change - @$640K.

Should be able to get the report by tomorrow.

Hopefully can settle loan application quickly so that we can submit the application to HDB. :)

Hooray!!!!

Woohoo! That's great! Congrates congrates. Hehe, faster nag the agent and the owners to settle everything soonest. :) Think still may have chance to spend CNY at ur new place. hehehee

Hi mysweetlittlethings,

Hi hunguptodry,

Cheers!

Bringing all the things up to 3rd floor via stairs should be pretty tedious!

Are you nearer to 102 or the other end?

Nice meeting you neighbour-to-be! hee.. :)

cheers!

sunset way

Hi sunset way,

passed by your block the other day, so many units with potted plants.

Ha...

Woohoo! That's great! Congrates congrates. Hehe, faster nag the agent and the owners to settle everything soonest. :) Think still may have chance to spend CNY at ur new place. hehehee

Agent very efficient - received actual report yesterday. Met owner to sign OTP last night (the previos one was a 30 day - for the sake of re-valuation). We will be approaching banker today.

Ya.. hopefully can spend CNY there!

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask for the normal cost of awning, false ceiling below awning, grilling up of the whole house (EM), staining of the parquet for staircase and 3 bedrooms.

My ID quoted me approx $6k for the construction of the above and is wondering that its kinda steep .. does anyone has a breakdown for the above items?

Thanks in advance for any replies..

Hello sunset way,

I've been in this neighbourhood for about 3 years. I was actually refering to mysweetlittlethings joining the neighbourhood in the near future. I think her house is very near mine, almost shouting distance.

haha i see! sorry for my mistake. I thought you are shifting in soon. :) I have stayed here for a year plus. Moved from pine grove to sunset way. Simply love the environment!

come to think of that, your block faces sungei ulu pandan. Nice river view! :)

Hi sunset way,

passed by your block the other day, so many units with potted plants.

Ha...

Hey mysweetlittlethings!

yahh there are many plants lovers at my block including me :) some owners were surprised to know that I am the gardener as they thought my parents were the one taking care of the plants! Happy to know these neighbours as they always share gardening tips with me. (i am still an amateur gardener) Even one neighbour who appeared very fierce came up to me and chatted with me about plants! Hee!

I got a lot of potted plants as my balcony faces the pavement and now, there is the carpark gantry! So, these plants help to give privacy. Moreover, the lights at the gantry is so bright and glaring and it affects my mood. Haha!