Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Haha, same like mi. That time b4 we got the keys, we kept going to the park at our block to eat takeout dinner/mac.. All the while enjoying the feel of the place and gaze at our "future" unit. hahahahaha :P

Very exciting to have sth to look forward to. :)

Ha.. ha... Ya! Ya! We were doing exactly the same thing.

Hubby told me later that night - the current owner's son was downstairs and saw us, but I didn't realize that.

He seemed to recognize my boy. Ha... hopefully he won't go home and said the buyer "spying" on their unit! :) Ha...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
During Second appt to be exact. But you got to confirm with the seller that they stick to the scheduled time by HDB.

To minimise any misunderstandings, please be open with the seller your intents. :)

We are very open with the sellers, that is why we do not have any unhappiness, and they are open with us, by asking us to delay the scheduled time by 15 days, we agreed :)

OK! Thanks for the information!

Hehehe, our layout is exactly the same. But now I think our units look totally different with the stuff that the previous owner did to your unit. :) And u're soooo lucky to get a corner unit! Would love to have the extra space at the access balcony. :)

Hi Angel81,

Can a King Size bed fits into the master bedroom?

We will be using most of our existing furnitures - our bed, kids' bed, kids cabinets (though new house all with built-n wardrobe), an ikea sofa (to be placed in room.

Only need to get furnitures for living & dining room. Hee...

Already have the shopping urge but hubby reminded me to buy only when we have got the keys! Hee...

ice-cream - daily scoop!! yumdelicious!! and rockys pizza double yum!!

sunset's great really. and exclusive.

oh the seafood is nice! actually planned to go for the dessert after dinner - but too full. :)

There is a bridge that links sunset way and clementi - heard there is a good western food stall over clementi side too.

It's about a 10 mins walk to Clementi MRT & heard from owner that there are 4 pte feeder bus to diff areas in town.

Really didn't know it's so convenient.

Hi Angel81,

We will be using most of our existing furnitures - our bed, kids' bed, kids cabinets (though new house all with built-n wardrobe), an ikea sofa (to be placed in room.

Already have the shopping urge but hubby reminded me to buy only when we have got the keys! Hee...

King size bed no problem at all....plenty of room in master bed room... can have a WIW too.

King size bed no problem at all....plenty of room in master bed room... can have a WIW too.

the current MBR is with mirrored built-in wardrobe - "bad" fengshi - try not to have any mirror reflection of the bed fr mirror, tv, any reflective materials. My hubby very particular, so definitely changing the doors of the wardrobe.

Heard that only top floor units can extend the MBR outwards to the stairs, thus am thinking of extending it out if possible.

Heard that only top floor units can extend the MBR outwards to the stairs, thus am thinking of extending it out if possible.

Anything void cannot be touch. No extension whatever is allowed, it is stated in the HDB website.

Anything void cannot be touch. No extension whatever is allowed, it is stated in the HDB website.

Hi,

My agent's place is also a top floor EM, HDB has approved the extension for that unit.

They have extended it outwards for 2 rooms - used as built-in wardrobe.

Reason being top unit doesn't really affect the structure of the building if additional weight is being added.

Maybe it's meant for certain area only. :)

Will see if I can check with the HDB technical officer next week. :)

Hi,

My agent's place is also a top floor EM, HDB has approved the extension for that unit.

They have extended it outwards for 2 rooms - used as built-in wardrobe.

Reason being top unit doesn't really affect the structure of the building if additional weight is being added.

Maybe it's meant for certain area only. :)

Will see if I can check with the HDB technical officer next week. :)

My is also top floor. HDB said no, it depends on how much u trust your agent, just give HDB a call to clarify. Well u can always do it illegally as long as nothing happened. That was what proposed by my contractor but i decided not to.

Ha.. ha... Ya! Ya! We were doing exactly the same thing.

Hubby told me later that night - the current owner's son was downstairs and saw us, but I didn't realize that.

He seemed to recognize my boy. Ha... hopefully he won't go home and said the buyer "spying" on their unit! :) Ha...

Haha! Think he'll feel that you are very excited about it bah. Heheh :D

Hi Angel81,

Yoz, like wat chrono said, King sized bed no probs. But gota see how u configure the space loh. :)

Hehe, now go see see what furniture u wana buy lar. hehehe.. Think now not much sale, so dun buy first. By the time ur get keys there should be lots xmas sales. Then go buy bah. :P

yoyo,

I was wondering. How did you guys plan for your Wireless Internet...Modem + router in the living room? Will the signal be strong enough to reach all the 3 bedroom on the second floor? I think the best position might be in the stair case area...care to share?

:D

That time we thought of using router too, and to put it next to the staircase. In the end, we decided against it and bought mobile broadband. That way, we won't need to worry about connectivity and can even bring it out of home.

That time we thought of using router too, and to put it next to the staircase. In the end, we decided against it and bought mobile broadband. That way, we won't need to worry about connectivity and can even bring it out of home.

Wife, myself and mother in law are daily internet user...so I have to connect in a way. Three of us can use in the 3 bedrooms and living room with wireless access as all our laptops are equip with that. So I don't know if the signal is strong enough a not. :unsure:

Hmm..Angel81..so now u are using mobile broadband plug into router or using just the mobile broadband which mean only 1 person to use at a time?

I'm using SingTel Mio wireless broadband. I dont have any problem on connecting the 3 laptops and a desktop on the same time.

My adapter (so called Hub) is in my living room and all notebooks and desktop are in the rooms(upstairs).

I dont see there is any problem for wireless connection.

I'm using SingTel Mio wireless broadband. I dont have any problem on connecting the 3 laptops and a desktop on the same time.

My adapter (so called Hub) is in my living room and all notebooks and desktop are in the rooms(upstairs).

I dont see there is any problem for wireless connection.

Hi Chesfel! Thanks....great! Cause I'm worried the signal will not be strong enough to reach the bedrooms upstairs as I intend to place my wireless router in the living room.