Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
denimart

Pokey In The City

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

fake happy call can pan fried salmon fillet with zesty lemon cream sauce with sauteed vege.

i can now buy most boxes in the supermarket can says "cook with oven"

orh oh... Betty say sorry. 8|

bettytheteddy.jpg

[/quot

Betty looks so cute :)

Today climb all the up & down to -.-" 14 th storey nothing much done just rewiring .

22nd May 2012

When i reach in the evening, these are what greeted me. Was pretty surprise as was told only to put up windows for the kitchen and bathroom only.

DSCF2266.jpg

DSCF2247.jpg

DSCF2250.jpg

DSCF2251.jpg

The white oak is so deliciously beautiful, love the wood grain. :dribble:

Please remove that iPhone, look so eye-sore!

Its really very nice, even if it needs higher maintenance, itd all worth it!

22nd May 2012 continues...

Was pretty upset over these as i felt they might already scratched my tiles..reflect to my contractor and he check with the window workers immediately. Get back to me and told me the workers moved the unwanted material down piece by piece using hand. I also voice my concern wether the installer will use shovel to clear the debris and also will scratched the tiles but was told this won't happens. Later that night i felt i can't blame him cos we should have do the window first, anyway he assure me if discovered any scratches on the tiles he will knock and change for me.

DSCF2261.jpg

DSCF2262.jpg

DSCF2264.jpg

Edited by denimart

Funny you asking me about the flatness and even ask me about manually spread or self level pre-mixed... one look at the cement screed uneven tone, you should know it is spread manually. Using self leveling pre-mixed usually has a uniform tone throughout the whole area.

lol, the main reason is because i kiasi. its rare to have the old owner to ask , of coz i ask mah.

Not master lah, everyone share knowledge, dont let contractor/ID smoke us.

If you like spicy curry fish head or assam fish head, go try Blk 34 zhi cha stall "Fa Cai Mui"; if you like non-spicy fish head steamboat 鱼头炉, try the Blk 21 zhi cha stall (the opposite end of Choong Clinic).

I was dreaming abt fish head curry yesterday and u remind me again. Oh gosh! Hungry lah....

22nd May 2012 continues...

Was pretty upset over these as i felt they might already scratched my tiles..reflect to my contractor and he check with the window workers immediately. Get back to me and told me the workers moved the unwanted material down piece by piece using hand. I also voice my concern wether the installer will use shovel to clear the debris and also will scratched the tiles but was told this won't happens. Later that night i felt i can't blame him cos we should have do the window first, anyway he assure me if discovered any scratches on the tiles he will knock and change for me.

DSCF2261.jpg

no need to worry lah... homogeneous tile is harder than aluminum, place on it wont chip off or scratch, unless drop the sharp corner from a height or drag it across to scratch, otherwise no need to upset, just relax.

I was dreaming abt fish head curry yesterday and u remind me again. Oh gosh! Hungry lah....

You are previously from old kallang airport area... got miss the foods there?

Look like main door must go too... not matching le.

The main door cannot go, bo money liao... :bangwall: But con did mention to me before he will paint it white for me, i'm not v sure cos i like the natural color of this wood door...if i paint i can't recover in future so i nv answer him..lol