Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dapliew

Our New Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ehhh becoz all my system is w4s ? better synergy

Oh ya, make sense. I will take that route as well. :notti: that dac got HT bypass, interesting.

u really the heng ka nothing to comment....DAC also can kena lemon...

Ya man, no idea how HENG I am. Wait lo, I got my M-dac to 'tong' first. How much is your Dac?

How's the performance of the Brimar 6SN7? I'm looking at CV1988 or the Tungsol 6SN7GT....still deciding :)

I'm still running in both since they are NOS. So far, my impression is good. Better clarity, better image, tighter tone, mid bass turned better.

duno....i remember ard 2.2k last time. hope ray mai increase price...

Is this dac2 new in 202 or 2013?

I'm still running in both since they are NOS. So far, my impression is good. Better clarity, better image, tighter tone, mid bass turned better.

is the impact obvious compared to 6SL7? Just curious...

new one...with DSD liao ...

Nice! Worth the punt! :notti: 32/384 at native? The price pretty closed to Benchmark dac2. Did you take a look at latest Yulong dac? Potential killer for Teac & Mytek.

yup supports 32bit 384kHz, DSD 64 and DSD 128.... i prefer the equipments from one source if possible...no $$ for top one...w4S good enuff for me and i am happy with what i hearing.

is the impact obvious compared to 6SL7? Just curious...

They are different in terms of characteristic. 6SL7 more important vs 6SN7 in pre-amp zone. I can't comment further as still under 'run in' process. I made some changes in my source so it is not in AB condition.

Not necessary for you to upgrade 6SN7 if you are seeking significant improvement.

yup supports 32bit 384kHz, DSD 64 and DSD 128.... i prefer the equipments from one source if possible...no $$ for top one...w4S good enuff for me and i am happy with what i hearing.

nice!! I also want 1 source if possible. Time not ripe to go down that route. Been listening to Dynaudio recently, also heard Thiel once. The later is nice! Edited by ongcs

thiel is solid...but i dun have that space to let it sing...

I can only drool at 1.7 only. Hopefully, there is a suitable center by Thiel so I can use it for HT. Meanwhile, I'm happy with current setup.