Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dapliew

Our New Home

It's the same brand as yours and I believe the price is the same...bought from Burlington square also ;)

I heard the inner tube has lesser impact but never knows until we try right...hehehe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

@Skong: i just google ebay.

@Mel: Been through SS amp, tube is more interesting to me. Brand new sound when roll the tubes. So far so good.

Managed to find 1 pair of Brimar NOS 6SN7GT locally. Fingers crossed. Need to run in to feel & whether I liked the sound tone.

Sneak preview

3F49DCB6-5758-4160-901B-B218CB7276A4-384

@Skong: i just google ebay.

@Mel: Been through SS amp, tube is more interesting to me. Brand new sound when roll the tubes. So far so good.

Ya I know I had played those entry tube before, very warm sounding....but running a tube in bedroom when weather is good is no joke..

Yup, if wanna go high end. Maybe I will go back to SS amp again. Will keep my cayin due to music genre. I do find hot in living room, of cause always on my air conditioning during listening.

Hi Ong,

Where did you get your patch panel from? Those I've seen usually must be mounted onto a server rack and are pretty huge.

Hi Ong,

Where did you get your patch panel from? Those I've seen usually must be mounted onto a server rack and are pretty huge.

I bought it from Amazon. Tripp Lite N250-012 Cat6 Wall Mount patch panel

ongcs hows ur teac ?? me going to get W4S DAC2 liao hehe

I'm waiting for my replacement. Tried to hook up RCA, no luck, left channel totally down, not just headphone's left channel only.

Care to share why you going for this but not Mytek?