Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dapliew

Our New Home

I'm putting my pc at Master room, my daughter will have her laptop in room 2, so do I need to do wiring for both rooms? As I haven't start my reno yet

3 room flat? If yes, can go wireless but not a good long term solution. Best solution will be wired solution for each room. They should linked from your living room(provided your modem & router will be stationed there). Each point will be hooked up to your router via RJ45 aka network cable. You should opt for Cat6 cable. Of cause if you got good budget, fibre instead of Cat6 solution if you have the intention of opting Fibre internet.

Pretty straight forward for your case. Hopes it help!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes, mime is a BTO new 3 room flat. Are you mean if i opt for fibre Internet, then don't need the cat6 cable. But if I need the cat6 cable, then how do I do with that? Where can I get them.. Sorry it my 1st time getting the new flat, and I have to all by myself. Sorry for the trouble. Thank you

Edited by niko

Seems so, didn't states clearly for those purchased before 1 May whether they are entitled, ie those bought via BTO etc. Check with HDB for your case.

Finally back from holidays. I checked the IDA website and it states that any homes that are built after 1 May 2013 will have to come with the TP, and cat 6 cabling in each living rooms and bedroom. So, it does look like it will be in the flat when I get it, since it's not even build yet - Heck I don't even know if they have awarded it to the builders yet! (Hmm... where to find such info, I wonder)

The only worrying thing is... Do they know that they have to separate the power lines from the data lines?!?!

Yes, mime is a BTO new 3 room flat. Are you mean if i opt for fibre Internet, then don't need the cat6 cable. But if I need the cat6 cable, then how do I do with that? Where can I get them.. Sorry it my 1st time getting the new flat, and I have to all by myself. Sorry for the trouble. Thank you

Not that, What I meant, you can wired your house using cat6 cable or fibre cable. Please ask your contractor with experience in networking to do it for you. If no, I will pass you contact. Cheers!

Finally back from holidays. I checked the IDA website and it states that any homes that are built after 1 May 2013 will have to come with the TP, and cat 6 cabling in each living rooms and bedroom. So, it does look like it will be in the flat when I get it, since it's not even build yet - Heck I don't even know if they have awarded it to the builders yet! (Hmm... where to find such info, I wonder)

The only worrying thing is... Do they know that they have to separate the power lines from the data lines?!?!

No idea, all are concealed.

My missus bought some household stuffs. 1) Refill gel for our simplehuman sensor soap dispenser 2) Pest Repeller

B467EEEE-4940-41A9-B4DF-C7824FEDCC73-962

B201A008-41FA-450D-A424-EF66054DE4BD-962

1E2249C9-D7A1-4D92-834E-24336FEBEE3A-962

The trolley also reminds me somehow of those on the plane so it would only work best for storing titbits and drinks! To DIY it with other colors - alot of work; will resist it!!!! Our place is getting cluttered with alot of hand-me-downs now :D

The trolley also reminds me somehow of those on the plane so it would only work best for storing titbits and drinks! To DIY it with other colors - alot of work; will resist it!!!! Our place is getting cluttered with alot of hand-me-downs now :D

Yes, that was my initial though when I saw it! Since I always host movie night almost every saturday, it make sense for me to buy 1! Quite easy to DIY, if not, just buy nice stickers to paste over it. Your unique style!

Haha if my Mr E doesn't kill me, I can paste Hello Kitty stickers all over it!!!

you can try :notti: but not too much la if not may overkill the concept

she juz needs to wait for ikea to produce a pink one...then it sure fits the theme :notti:

Oh definitely! Pink is so me and even Mr E will approve! Even my car is pink ;p Edited by Makanology