Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dapliew

Our New Home

Hi,
please pm me your contractor details as my wife and i are getting our new bto flat soon...
how much did you custom your tv console for?
thanks
drunkenchivas

Hi drunkenchivas,

Pm-ed you!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We finally got our contractor to seal the bottom of our kitchen cabinets.. Thanks dragonnite for telling us that the bottom of the kitchen cabinets should be sealed.

To the rest of u.. U might want to remind ur contractors about this as most of them don't do this by default... Ours initially said it can't be done as the platform is too low so the silicon dispenser can't reach it... He later improvised by twisting the tip of the silicon dispenser and literally lie flat on the ground to do it..

Here's how it looks like..

4D1831D9-C71D-4707-BC40-609256841F0A-896

The reason for doing this is that we have ants living behind the cabinets and they have entered via such crevices... Hopefully now that it's sealed n with the ants powder the ants will be gone *crosses fingers"

We finally got our contractor to seal the bottom of our kitchen cabinets.. Thanks dragonnite for telling us that the bottom of the kitchen cabinets should be sealed.

To the rest of u.. U might want to remind ur contractors about this as most of them don't do this by default... Ours initially said it can't be done as the platform is too low so the silicon dispenser can't reach it... He later improvised by twisting the tip of the silicon dispenser and literally lie flat on the ground to do it..

Here's how it looks like..

The reason for doing this is that we have ants living behind the cabinets and they have entered via such crevices... Hopefully now that it's sealed n with the ants powder the ants will be gone *crosses fingers"

heh...i hope they all DIE DIE DIE inside... 8|

heh...i hope they all DIE DIE DIE inside... 8|

wah...evil!!!!

Meanwhile, time to test out new DAC. Bel Canto dac 2.5

Just trying out...vs my Audiolab for my living room setup.

trying out to buy ?? piangz soo many dac to listen...though u should be evaluating CDP ?

trying out to buy ?? piangz soo many dac to listen...though u should be evaluating CDP ?

Evaluating at the same time. :notti:

which one ?? hmmm left only the top space of ur rack can put cdp wor....

Oppo 105 is one of the option. Bel Canto CDP but don't have hdcd/sacd support. I'm looking at form factor plus synergy, reevaluating all, won't be buying so soon. When decided, will stay at 1 brand through out. You got any suggestion?

hmmm if have sacd option means price bracket in different range ... rbcd can try astin trew, ayon, cayin, shanling, naim ...most of them are "tubes" cdp

hmmm if have sacd option means price bracket in different range ... rbcd can try astin trew, ayon, cayin, shanling, naim ...most of them are "tubes" cdp

Oh...any non-tube player? If buy tube player, need ample ventilation.

no la cdp tube definitely not like tube amp soo HOT....just 1-2 tubes inside nia..astin has 1...my ayon has 2....naim is non tube.

no la cdp tube definitely not like tube amp soo HOT....just 1-2 tubes inside nia..astin has 1...my ayon has 2....naim is non tube.

Any indicative retail price on them & suggested models? :notti: