Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jass2112

My 2Nd Home In The East

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Muska, if not mistaken, the claim shouldn't be more than 10k, there are some other criterias also, check this http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/sct/page.aspx?pageid=3948

If you need legal advise, can also get free consultation at various CC etc, last time I attended the consultation at a chuch near TPY's MRT, can't recall the name, try to search from Google and must make reservation before going.

Hope this help.

the political parties offer free consultation as well. make use of it!

Thanks, we hv sent official email telling the other party by next mon , off 5 wk, cannot find we will file the claim. Is the procedure complicated? Will it take v long to get through?

You need to first download the form, filled it up, purchase bizfile of the Claimee, get ready all supporting documents, then visit Subordinate Court for submission, fee at $10, then after that the Court will issue notice to both Claimant and Claimee, and then both persons will need to attend the Consultation.

I didn't went thru the Consultation stage as the Claimee of my case settled everything before the Consultation.

Good luck Muska.

You need to first download the form, filled it up, purchase bizfile of the Claimee, get ready all supporting documents, then visit Subordinate Court for submission, fee at $10, then after that the Court will issue notice to both Claimant and Claimee, and then both persons will need to attend the Consultation.

I didn't went thru the Consultation stage as the Claimee of my case settled everything before the Consultation.

Good luck Muska.

To be frank, I really think that small claim court are useless. Engage own lawyer better but of cos it also depends on the amount involved too.

No point engaging a lawyer when claim amount is only 1 or 2k. Lawyer fees already more than that.

Hi muska, do u mind pm me the storage u using so that I can avoid as I also need storage for about 3 months.

Or anyone got got good one to recommend.

Www.spaceseller.sg

Those storehub, orange etc should be fine.

To be frank, I really think that small claim court are useless. Engage own lawyer better but of cos it also depends on the amount involved too.

No point engaging a lawyer when claim amount is only 1 or 2k. Lawyer fees already more than that.

We hv talked to a lawyer, fren 's fren. If I engage lawyer, lose hv to pay for the other side legal fee. So we will go thru small claim instead.

You need to first download the form, filled it up, purchase bizfile of the Claimee, get ready all supporting documents, then visit Subordinate Court for submission, fee at $10, then after that the Court will issue notice to both Claimant and Claimee, and then both persons will need to attend the

Good luck Muska.

I hope mine will be as lucky as urs, short n sweet. For sure, we will not let him go just like that..

I hope mine will be as lucky as urs, short n sweet. For sure, we will not let him go just like that..

yup, all the best! i am sure they threaten you thinking you will not find a lawyer. but going through the small claim should get them to wake up :furious::furious:

Www.spaceseller.sg

Those storehub, orange etc should be fine.

Just sharing. I'm using StoreHub @ Toa Payoh.

How it works is very simple, rent according to the size you need, bring your own padlock. ZERO access other than via opening your padlock. So unless kanna break-in, else don't really think things will get lost. (they have CCTV everywhere, so many of them). But hor, if kanna 小强 or RAT makan your item than bo bian liao lor. But so far, have been putting my stuff there for 3+ months liao, no prob. By next month, when my reno done, should retrieve and close it. ; )

Hi Muska, sorry to hear of your plight. When you rent the storage, do you have full control of the lock or the storage mgmt had a "master key" to your store? Or was it that whole warehouse kind where everyone are allocated pallet spaces for their items? Are there any check in/out documents reflecting what you have store/taken and on compensation for lost items?

My concern is they may twist things around and claim that you din store those items there. No proof mah! That's why they dare to be so cocky! :curse:

Hope you are able to settle the claim without hiccups.

I thought tiles are up already, why no photos der hur?

Yup, tiles up but all covered :-p.

They say try to arrange for chemical wash on sat, after wash then take for you to see la.

Me DIY painting these 2 days.

Yup, tiles up but all covered :-p.

They say try to arrange for chemical wash on sat, after wash then take for you to see la.

Me DIY painting these 2 days.

All the best to your DIY painting.

Do take more short break. It's really siong. ; p 加油加油