Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
EMRENO

Reno@towner

During planning for my house lighting scheme, was thinking how to have enough soft lighting for the stairwell and living. I am glad to have made the decisions for what is done.

Chilling on my sofa, listening to music under such lighting is what i look forward to when everyone else is asleep. :D

20120628_232641.jpg20120628_232740.jpg

Nice cool cozy lighting effect

nice reno :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:P Maybe next year they have the 70" Quattron for 28th Anniversary.

if have 70" also no use. i cannot fit into my tv feature wall.

Thanks Jshome, I think this is the best deal i got. A Sharp 60" LED TV bundled with a mini-compo for $2700 during Best Denki 27th Anniversary promo.

WOW 60"!!!! Mine is only 46" and I'm already starting to feel it's abit too small for my living room.

Not sure if can change or not?

Then it is time to call Andrew. :notti:

hahahaah.... cannot leh... even call Andrew also no use. there is nothing he can do cos the piece of wall is only that big... hahahaha....

During planning for my house lighting scheme, was thinking how to have enough soft lighting for the stairwell and living. I am glad to have made the decisions for what is done.

Chilling on my sofa, listening to music under such lighting is what i look forward to when everyone else is asleep. :D

20120628_232641.jpg20120628_232740.jpg

wah.. nice! very soft feel. perfect to "lomantik" when kids r asleep.

Can someone recommend me places to shop for home deco stuffs? looking at modern, unique and hopefully not too expensive as well. :notti:

Also for big cushions for my platform area too, we be heading down to Spotlight as they have a sale from today to 24th June.

Hi EMRENO, congrats on your new place and happy decorating!

I compiled a list of stores to buy home accessories and decor here: http://emrenoblog.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/places-to-buy-home-accessories-decorations/

For modern items, apart from IKEA which can be fairly ubiquitous, I'll also recommend Franc Franc (Vivo store is much better than JCube) and Muji depending on whether you prefer minimalist style. Commune is having good discounts on their glass and ceramic items (40%) right now, so if you need those you can pop by.

Typo/Mono Yono/Egg3/Oddjects are nice but tends to veer towards quirky (more for vintage or industrial chic IMO), Atomi ceramics are nice but VERY pricey, King & King Wong/Molecule/Merge Living/Iwannagohome! tends to the more dramatic/baroque type of look.

Hi EMRENO, congrats on your new place and happy decorating!

I compiled a list of stores to buy home accessories and decor here: http://emrenoblog.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/places-to-buy-home-accessories-decorations/

For modern items, apart from IKEA which can be fairly ubiquitous, I'll also recommend Franc Franc (Vivo store is much better than JCube) and Muji depending on whether you prefer minimalist style. Commune is having good discounts on their glass and ceramic items (40%) right now, so if you need those you can pop by.

Typo/Mono Yono/Egg3/Oddjects are nice but tends to veer towards quirky (more for vintage or industrial chic IMO), Atomi ceramics are nice but VERY pricey, King & King Wong/Molecule/Merge Living/Iwannagohome! tends to the more dramatic/baroque type of look.

Thanks for the info adidaem, was at francfranc yesterday. Only managed to get 2 frangance diffuser and a canvas art. Nice place to browse. :D

Hi, I am interested in the glass and stainless steel railing too, can let me know how much contractor charge you? Can give contact of contractor too pls?

Pm'ed you.

Hi EMRENO,

Pretty wallpaper, where do you get them from? Tks! :)

Hi cclim11,

I got them from decalstory, it is wall mural, not wallpaper.