Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sandywu

To Know Ur Id Better? Check With Hdb Website

But usually those ppl that come to RT, a lot of them have zero knowledge about renovation. the first things they asked is, "Is this xxx ID firm good, Is my quotation being overcharged." This is something which i had observed.

I share your sentiments! :)

My intension of this post is more for the individual to check if their IDs/ contractors are HDB registered, To know if their IDs/ Contractors are not boasting about their company being in this field for 10-20yr, only to know that the company had just only registered in 2012 with HDB. After reading about the scammed renovation company in the forum, i thought maybe i can help to let ppl know, do some background check with the ID/contractors firms b4 wasting their hard earned $$ into some scammer's pocket. :)

My apologies... I got carried away with my loooong story... :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I share your sentiments! :)

My apologies... I got carried away with my loooong story... :P

Hehe... Dun worry, u mean well for the fellow forummates here. There are still a lot of good ID recommendation here, just a few black sheep.

Registered or not, if you know the company background, workmanship, or seen their real completed job. No harm choose the ID/ Contractors.

If u are someone with zero ID/Contractor knowledge, get some quotes from those HDB registered company, At least u know ur quotes will not go too far out. Cheers :yamseng: