Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wishxpress

Is The Front Gate Considered The Main Door?

Hi was wondering if we bought the recess area (corridor )of a corner flat and have a gate on the corridor. If we leave the door at its current position. The Gate and the door will be in different positions. Which will be considered the main door? The gate or the door?

Hope someone can shed some light...

Thxs

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi was wondering if we bought the recess area (corridor )of a corner flat and have a gate on the corridor. If we leave the door at its current position. The Gate and the door will be in different positions. Which will be considered the main door? The gate or the door?

Thxs

Why bothers abt wht door/gate/windows directions???? for WHATS,? besides taking into consideration of sun rise/set, north/south winds at different months. "Begining of Summer" already "started" since 5 May 2012, coming wks/months till Aug 7(beginning of autumn)will be hot, hot, hot!

Edited by bepgof

Why bothers abt wht door/gate/windows directions???? for WHATS,? besides taking into consideration of sun rise/set, north/south winds at different months. "Begining of Summer" already "started" since 5 May 2012, coming wks/months till Aug 7(beginning of autumn)will be hot, hot, hot!

u don't believe in feng shui hor.....so why don't u tlak geography better. People asking for advise and u pour cold water

Thxs

I think gate should be the one considered. Read from some Hong Kong fsm magazines. Many practise terrace house take reading from the gate, so should be gate liaozzzz.....light sheded but may not accurate. Ask me about flying stars better :yamseng:

I think gate should be the one considered. Read from some Hong Kong fsm magazines. Many practise terrace house take reading from the gate, so should be gate liaozzzz.....light sheded but may not accurate. Ask me about flying stars better :yamseng:

Thxs for the insight, still trying to figure out.

There is a book by Joel Yap on fengshui (for interior) in the library. He does explain very well how to decide the facing of the house where the main gate and the main door are different. As a matter of fact, according to him, the door may not be facing of the house but the main windows is.

You should go to the library and borrow his book and read through it. You will get a good idea and apply to your case.

u don't believe in feng shui hor.....so why don't u tlak geography better. People asking for advise and u pour cold water

Brain storming becomes "pouring cold water"??. Cold water makes everybody wakeups also not bad leh.

- Do RIGHT thing, not do thing RIGHT. Remember, no matter how nice u do on the WRONG thing, it is still wrong. Do right thing and do it right is the key.

- Effectiveness comes before efficiency, always. Same as leadership(set directions) comes b4 management(day-to-day).

Why care so much about the house's what direction?. Care less whether from windows, ming tang(a very confused concept and term), door, gate, or from roof top. The air circulation (u better go & study geography, astronomy) heat effect, sunlight, noise, neighbour(humanity)etc etc....are most important. Should put the "direction" on its surroundings lah.

You buy the house, you already decided its surroundings meaning you have already "done" 80% of fs on your own liao. Very "little"(only 20%, agar agar)fsms can do, esp hdb, condo units. Landed is another story.

But the TS said his is a corner flat and he/she has the intention of buying the recess.

Shouldn't his case be different from terrace house whereby the gate and maindoor usually faces the same direction?

Thxs

Wa...this very confusing leh....all thanks to different masters theory leh....some base on front gate as the main. Got some use main door. And then got some use windows. Recently got hear some use centre of house or even outside the gate or corridor, wa lau....confusing or not....whose theory is correct?

I cannot shed light leh....still green in this area....guess you got to find gilat master leh or gila master??

Hot equal fire element ?

I am a metal element in Oct, fire element means Power to me ?

If above is true, no wonder my boss want to put more manpower resources to report to me. But power is not equal to wealth

Hot equal fire element ?

If above is true, no wonder my boss want to put more manpower resources to report to me. But power is not equal to wealth

OBSERVATION of wuxing relationship is correct, however, these days' APPLICATION of wuxing concept onto "things" around our daily life is very subjective/questionable. One typical "WRONG" application example is the placement of appliances in kitchen. Why? Appliances are DEAD, they are NON-INTERDEPENDENCE in nature in anyway, unlike organs within our body.

Anyway fire "burns" metel away. Earth "benifits" fire. Fire gives rise to "water".

Hot equal fire element ?

Good for you lah....power also means money wat...when you use it. So no difference

OBSERVATION of wuxing relationship is correct, however, these days' APPLICATION of wuxing concept onto "things" around our daily life is very subjective/questionable. One typical "WRONG" application example is the placement of appliances in kitchen. Why? Appliances are DEAD, they are NON-INTERDEPENDENCE in nature in anyway, unlike organs within our body.

Anyway fire "burns" metel away. Earth "benifits" fire. Fire gives rise to "water".

Whaaa...your theory again. Appliances where got dead? all are part of nature, tio bo?

Like to explain how earth benefits fire?