Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rogeryap

Bachelor Pad In Potong Pasir

Hi all!! Wanted to do up a blog myself for the longest time while looking at all the amazing blogs in RT. My pc spoil so hard to upload pics onto imageshack using myipad, finally today I found a way to do it!! :)

Got myself a penthouse in Potong pasir, getting my keys on 6/6/12 (nice no??)

Been doing quite a lot of research, looking for furnitures/lightings/appliances etc both in sgd and msia. So far have Bought some furnitures from msia...pictures of them to come shortly..

3 more weeks to go, am getting more & more excited counting the days down!

Anyway cut the story short, I know u guys like to c pictures! So here it goes...first tIme doing this so Do give me ur kind comments and help Me along the way k?

Original layout:

1st floor 807 sqft

1337278093174.jpg

2nd floor 750sqft

1337278168525.jpg

Edited by rogeryap

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

New layout: I design myself one :) previous ID quote me a heavenly price tag, I tot I could a better job so just look for contractor can alr. Btw contractor was intro by a forummer, so far so good on the meetings and discussions.

1337278477235.jpg

Notice I'm knocking down the MBR wall to create aN open concept. Kitchen and MBR will be divided by a big piece of sliding 1 way mirror

It will look Something like this:

1337278710136.jpg

Edited by rogeryap

Wanted to post some before pics but after thinking thru beta not cos the seller stuff in the pic..will just post the ideas I have first

Edited by rogeryap

Bought this FENDI (chiong) sofa in jb, what u c is what u get :) got the carpet and coffee table as well

1337279738282.jpg

Edited by rogeryap

Wanted to customise a swivel tv stand but came across this console in Melandas in Cathay which I saw on a website b4, Designed by this guy call bonaldo, price not too ex..think it's a replica..but look almost the same... so just HOOT!!

1337279886520.jpg

1337280055117.jpg

1337280087631.jpg

1337280117565.jpg

Edited by rogeryap

Went down jb again last week, brought a Fren to c the furniture shops there, went to the shop I bought my sofa from and saw this...

1337280363678.jpg

1337280395034.jpg

Guess what?? HOOT again!! Ordered the black & white one..can rock some more one...fendi siao

Best part was the sales gal say max weight the sofa can take is 80kg..and I'm over Lo..guess I need to go on diet Liao..

Bought the coffee table and another bigger piece of rug for my roof terrace

1337280495722.jpg

Edited by rogeryap

After my black and white fendi sofa, I decided that my house will have a black & white theme...so another black item I HOOT in geylang :)

1337280919586.jpg

Yes u r right!! A matt black haiku fan! :)

Can anyone tell me where I can get this Tom Dixon pendant light in Singapore or msia or anywhere? Saw this selling in ebay but afraid size will be diff from original one

1337281039442.jpg

Wow congrats bro! Fendi sofa tok gong la! How much may i ask?

Ard sgd 1600..saw a shop in katong complex selling, not 100% same as the one I bought, they selling sgd 1900