Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rogeryap

Bachelor Pad In Potong Pasir

you mean for the roof? 1 induction cooker is not enough lah. want ot cook up a storm for your friends would need at least 2-3 of those. hahahaha...

no storm la...at most nasi lemak or pasta, can use air fryer also ma! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can anyone tell me where I can get this Tom Dixon pendant light in Singapore or msia or anywhere? Saw this selling in ebay but afraid size will be diff from original one

1337281039442.jpg

SGD200 for all 3. from SZ.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Modern-Tom-Dixon-Beat-light-abc-beat-light-3PCS-Fat-Tall-Wide-made-CHN-/170837721017?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c6b8bfb9

hmm..looks good..not too ex also :)

which part of msia u went to get ur lights?

ros merah MEI GUANG

they have quite a lot of replicas there too. but too many in a small space. you get headache trying to look at them

u bought from them b4? just afraid of of QC

usually i don't think twice when buying from ebay, when seller has a high feedback score. they usually responds to your questions, as well as any aftersale issues.

hope is cheap and :good: ! Shipped by EMS. i will post up the pic when it arrive. :dancingqueen:

i just bought something too :jawdrop: i hope it will arrive safely and the quality if good. seldom i will buy online and i hope this experience will be a good one.

no storm la...at most nasi lemak or pasta, can use air fryer also ma! :)

i love nasi lemak leh.... hahaha..... so can go your roof for parties?

Bought this FENDI (chiong) sofa in jb, what u c is what u get :) got the carpet and coffee table as well

1337279738282.jpg

hi roger,

Wow that's a really glamorous sofa and carpet set you've got there, very hollywood regency style. :P

Would it be okay if you could let us know the name of this JB shop please ? Thanks so much! :D

Yalo also dunno y..tried uploading doh Peng but also same result..sianzzzz

Fendi nice ah? U like LV? They have it also :) heard they coming out with PRADA design soon

I like the Fendi monogram print on the sofa and carpet.. haha but if LV monogram printed on the sofa i think it's funny leh... no? :sport-smiley-004: