Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rogeryap

Bachelor Pad In Potong Pasir

hi roger,

Wow that's a really glamorous sofa and carpet set you've got there, very hollywood regency style. :P

Would it be okay if you could let us know the name of this JB shop please ? Thanks so much! :D

This shop is located in taman molek, call white house. They have alot Of very nice furniture, they have another outlet at jusco. Taman molek is a stretch of shophouses with alot of furniture shops, at least 10 so can c till u drop!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I like the Fendi monogram print on the sofa and carpet.. haha but if LV monogram printed on the sofa i think it's funny leh... no? :sport-smiley-004:

The Lv one I think is abit too loud cos the LV logo is very obvious, 2 tone,, material is velvet..but the pillow is nice though :). The fendi one I bought the logo not very obvious, material also very special, something like ur swimming trunks material, very comfortable also

Am at Blum showroom now..wa their system super chio and EXPENSIVE!! Think will pass on this..get excel cheaper..

talk to your carpenter.....they may know of "chiong" BLUM that works very much like BLUM (when new).

This shop is located in taman molek, call white house. They have alot Of very nice furniture, they have another outlet at jusco. Taman molek is a stretch of shophouses with alot of furniture shops, at least 10 so can c till u drop!

molek near the main road dividing molek and ros merah, or deeper inside molek?

the MEI GUANG shop i told you about is just somewhere around the molek/rosmerah junction.

Am at Blum showroom now..wa their system super chio and EXPENSIVE!! Think will pass on this..get excel cheaper..

excel not good lah.... i tried using, its difficult to open the drawers and not as smooth as BLUM.

Sorry to hijack! But i called renohub, they don't carry these lights. Light+Form does but they don't keep any stock in their showroom so gotta call and order if you are certain you want it. I'm gonna get just one for my bar counter :yamseng:

Sorry to hijack! But i called renohub, they don't carry these lights. Light+Form does but they don't keep any stock in their showroom so gotta call and order if you are certain you want it. I'm gonna get just one for my bar counter :yamseng:

U can order online like me am, all in sgd 210, u wait first if the qc is good u can order from eBay as well, dun think light + form can sell u this price rite?

Simi brand???

i wanna guess it is "BLUuM"...lol

talk to your contractor/ID first, and seek their view on the reliability of this brand.

U can order online like me am, all in sgd 210, u wait first if the qc is good u can order from eBay as well, dun think light + form can sell u this price rite?

lifespaceconcept has that as well on sale, but it was snapped up very very fast.

I only want to buy 1.... cuz bar counter not big enough to put 3. But all in 210sgd is **** good price. When do you expect them to arrive? :sport-smiley-018:

I only want to buy 1.... cuz bar counter not big enough to put 3. But all in 210sgd is **** good price. When do you expect them to arrive? :sport-smiley-018:

Sg be next week, I will update here :)

i just bought something too :jawdrop: i hope it will arrive safely and the quality if good. seldom i will buy online and i hope this experience will be a good one.

i love nasi lemak leh.... hahaha..... so can go your roof for parties?

I almost opened my own nasi lemak stall last yr!! But guess I'm just too lazy

Parties can!! But u must bring single and eligible gfs along k???? :)