Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babamaru

Please Recommend Good Roofing Contractor

Hi all,

am in the midst of A&A for my terrace house and the main contractor went MIA. Checked with sub-con and found out he is in financial problems.

Need help from all nice people out there to recommend good roofing contractors to finish my house...

Thanks in advance :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

am in the midst of A&A for my terrace house and the main contractor went MIA. Checked with sub-con and found out he is in financial problems.

Need help from all nice people out there to recommend good roofing contractors to finish my house...

Thanks in advance :D

Hi

I have one roofing contractors which is very good, PM me if you not found one yet

cheers

Whatever you do, do not engage D'XXX DXXXX. The guy is a chinese with goatee, tattoo and all the sham. He has a team of malaysian contractors. He calls himself designer. They did bathrooms in my house. It is the most shoddy work ever. He will lie, act all cool and neither deliver on time and mess up half of the things. His workers are not trained. They led to wall cracks during hacking, water leakage in neighbours house, excess order of tiles (I have enough left to make another bathroom), sink pipes clogging due to cement washing in the basin, improper fixing of accessories, extremely dirty grouting and finishing, forgot to put an electric plug and had to be reminded, and disappearing once the payment was made. I docked some money since some of the items weren't delivered and the contractor has stopped picking the phone or replying to smses. I am taking him to consumer court. Just wanted to ensure no body else gets duped by this contractor. He was not cheap, probably paid twice for what mess he has done. He costed me 28 k for two bathrooms (including material). His Malaysian contractors asked not to call him in case of any problem, because he just talks rubbish. So please beware. PM if you need exact name and phone number. Yes, I would be taking him to consumer court.

Edited by Saintcloud

For any man home is his fortress without it he is nothing. And the worst thing is when the roof leaks. It is almost impossible to live in such a house. Every time you have to wipe the water off, put up buckets and change them. It's better to fix it right away and fix it with Roofer Charlotte NC. The builders will do everything for you and do it to perfection.