Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ffdog

My Reno Journey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i see u met up with quite alot of ids as well.. power!

i met up with 8 or 9 ids and towards the last few really can feel abit sian as most of them is mostly talking abt the same things.

just got to see who got the final chemistry.

Yup. meet id like buy toto, always think next meet up id maybe is the best, with lowest price, creative design, best workmanship...hahaha!

in the end met near 20 id/contractor (some even forgot id company name) and then found no such good thing.

Anyway, ur reno very nice! Hope my end result as gd too.

anyway enjoy your reno journey and welcome to the neighbourhood~~

Thanks Hwaa,

Ya, we r so near! u can c some of my pic, my window face the school and the op block is Dew Spring.

Fully understand u.

Searching ID is the most tiring job during Reno.meet n talk to them, wait n compare quote, view their ex-project....I think most of us here with the same.

Don't worry. I m sure u can find a gd ID n everything will be smooth & nice.

GOOD LUCK!

Tell me about it man, Been talking to dont know how many ID/Contractor already and yet either design not to our taste or feel like kenne tock raddish! Shortlisted 2-3 so now just waiting to see the more finalised quotation and if okay then CONFIRM LAH!

But thank god saved a sum of money on doing tiles for living/dining and bedroom 2 cause my daddy is doing FOC for me as he is a general contractor and he has contacts with his friend for laying beautiful tile nicely on the ground prefectly! So we already saved like 3k plus already :good:

Audrey

Tell me about it man, Been talking to dont know how many ID/Contractor already and yet either design not to our taste or feel like kenne tock raddish! Shortlisted 2-3 so now just waiting to see the more finalised quotation and if okay then CONFIRM LAH!

But thank god saved a sum of money on doing tiles for living/dining and bedroom 2 cause my daddy is doing FOC for me as he is a general contractor and he has contacts with his friend for laying beautiful tile nicely on the ground prefectly! So we already saved like 3k plus already :good:

Audrey

Hi Audrey,

Wa, so gd. At least u alr save $ n did nice tile work.

For I'd selection, I think it's very personal, those I'd I like others may not, it still dep on own feeling, maybe that's call 缘分!for myself, I focus on below

1 quote marmot cheapest but must within my budget.

2 value to trust (sm I'd can change face after sign on dot)

3 conf talk to him/her becsos u need to work with him/her for few weeks even few months

4 view their ex project not only can view the workmanship but also the relationship with their customer.

5. Look at the design. 1 reason I chose my I'd is inside living allow to pay $300 deposite to view my 3d drawing, if not accp, I just lost $300only.

I should not comm more on my id as my Reno not complete yet. What I can say now is so far so gd, still quite happy with her. Nothing can complain. Cross finger!

Hi ffdog,

Your design looks good. Mind to share your quote?

Thanks.

Wish you a smooth Reno journey.

Thx TYT

Ones u

ffdog, care to PM me your quotes / total cost of your renovations? Mine is at Dew Spring n my ideas are similar to yours too...

ffdog, care to PM me your quotes / total cost of your renovations? Mine is at Dew Spring n my ideas are similar to yours too...

Pm sent

Hi bizkid76, Thanks for ur comm.

Glad to hnow Nick start his own business. I felt quite soory shortlist but didnt engaged him in the end. Wish all the best to him too.

For the kitchen door, I forgot to mention its another +point for my id. U r rite, sliding kitchen door more practical but more expensive. all quote i got>1k include fr my id. Tat's why the 3d drawing showing swing as i want to save cost. ID suggest me to find my own glass contractor as i hv quite nos. of glass/mirror work. In the end id managed to find another source to lower down the price (700++). so it will be sliding door.

Read thru ur pic, cong ur smooth and very nice reno done up. I wish my end result be good too.

can share this glass sliding door contractor as well? thx!!