Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
helenlee

Where To Get Led Lights And Kdk Ceiling Fan

Hi,

Anyone knows where can I get cheapest price for LED Light and Ceiling fans. I heard that getting it in JB is 50% cheaper Can share the address?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If you want buy from JB, i will recommend Tampoi lighting at no 2, Jalan Titiwangsa 3/1, taman Tampoi indah or starworld lighting further down the street. ( I bought light from both shop but i still prefer tampoi lighting as they hav more varieties in lights, kdk fan and even a new showroom selling only Philip light). They also have a wide range of switches, but I don't know is the switch cheaper compare to singapore. The lightings confirm, double confim is cheaper than singapore. Compare apple to apple, my bathroom light (same design and same brand of bulbs) cost abt rm 40 (tampoi lighting) versus $78 (a shop at north of Singapore)

Hope this helps

Edited by yhliang

I am planning to buy Phillips LED downlight from Tampoi. Is this advisable? Price wise i think its cheaper by quite alot.

I thought so too. But went down a few days ago. The Philips LED downlight (10W) cost RM148. Lightings.com.sg selling for $58. Cheaper in Singapore. Some Philips lights in Tampoi are cheaper, but not by much. Some are a lot more expensive. Dun know why.

i just purchased LED downlights from Avalon JB at RM160. Comes with osram driver and 3 years warranty for the light fixture and driver. You may refer to my T-blog for photos.

There also selling RM48.00 kind of LED downlights.

For normal light fixtures, i done my shopping at Best Lighting Johor Jaya. I'm planning to get KDK fans from there as well.

For more quality, designer lightings, you may wish to go for Avalon.

I thought so too. But went down a few days ago. The Philips LED downlight (10W) cost RM148. Lightings.com.sg selling for $58. Cheaper in Singapore. Some Philips lights in Tampoi are cheaper, but not by much. Some are a lot more expensive. Dun know why.

May I know shops in JB such as Tampoi accept credit card payment or should I bring RM there for payment?

just to share my experience, if you don't want the hassle of JB shopping and want the assurance and convenience of buying from Singapore, you can consider www.ledazzled.com.

A 9W Samsung LED downlight costs $56 and comes with 3 years warranty.

ledazzledsextusbanner.th.jpg

i know kdk ceiling's agent rep is located in ubi.

sent there to buy a spare part for a table fan.

come to think, kok has not bee aggressive here. instead seen a of of taiwan made fans.

found out abt this while choosing our new ceiling fan and did a comparison chart here http://hdbrenovation2009.blogspot.sg/2013/05/ceiling-fan-comparison-chart.html

I bought my LED lights and ceiling fans from yafen.sg. I don't think they have KDK though. Got them to install as well. Highly recommended by a lot of folks. Cheap and good.