Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eamesarco

乐*福宅

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I quite like below arrangement. Simple and neat which suit our small living room. But my Queen dislikes and said not practical and not comfortable to sit for long when watching TV show. What do you think?

renochairs.jpg

It looks nice but agree with your Queen that it may not be the most comfortable arrangement for watching tv and resting. Both of you may end up fighting for the Eames chair :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Punggolfamily

I think it's not practical definitely. Why don't you consider getting 2 eames chair instead? But then when guest come over, they will also fight for the chair..haha..

It looks nice but agree with your Queen that it may not be the most comfortable arrangement for watching tv and resting. Both of you may end up fighting for the Eames chair :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Punggolfamily,

You are right. Starting to look out for suitable size "love seat" to place there liao..

I think it's not practical definitely. Why don't you consider getting 2 eames chair instead? But then when guest come over, they will also fight for the chair..haha..

Hi ursuladeux,

Actually that was also my first intention leh... and white colour was my first choice :notti:

Hihi, are u doing full panel of mirror for dining area as shown in 3D? Can let me know he much it'll cost u and dimensions (approximate), thanks!

Hihi, are u doing full panel of mirror for dining area as shown in 3D? Can let me know he much it'll cost u and dimensions (approximate), thanks!

Hi applepie,

I will not have wall mirror for dining area due to my budget constraint. The cost involves is $1300 for 7ft/L with wood backing. Tinted or clear and with or without wood backing also will affect the cost.

continue some update on my reno progress...

1. Installation of rinnai gas water heater as recommended by Casa :good:

renogasheater.jpg

2. Power point for induction and lighting point for suspended kitchen cabinet

renoovenpoint.jpg

3. Power point for oven and microwave

renowiring.jpg

1. Living area false ceiling from entrance to window, simple layout with cove light. Have not decide whether should do some downlight or track light :dunno:

renofalseceiling1.jpg

2. Learned from our seniors here and asked my ID to standby the route for future opennet installation. Hopefully, I am doing the right thing because can see the rope at the main entrance

From entrance

renoopennetstandby1.jpg

to TV cabinet

renoopennetstandby.jpg

Edited by eamesarco

continue some update on my reno progress...

1. Installation of rinnai gas water heater as recommended by Casa :good:

renogasheater.jpg

Haha so bro u tested the heater liao?

Once your plumbling done turn on your heater to enjoy :bath:

Bro u must have spend a bomb on your box up for your sewage pipe in kitchen

hope to c your kitchen pics soon

Hi Casa,

Not yet....By the way, do you leave the power running all the time or only turn it on when going to use it? Otherwise I think have to go to service yard each time to on/off the switch....

As for my kitchen, still undecide on the laminate choice but have the first 3D ready with black and white theme as below

renokitchen.jpg

Opposite view

renokitchenfeature1.jpg

somehow dun feel the design is nice :dunno:

Edited by eamesarco

Aircon installation completed with one single split and system 2 inverter

Transfer old fancoin from current home and installed at our new home.

aircon2.jpg

Trunking run inside common toilet

aircon1.jpg

Space just nice to accommodate two units of compressor

airconi.jpg

Hi There!

So far your reno looks great! :)

Btw, Just checking you got your aircon from which company? Are their installation for the aircon good and service? Cause we're soucing for aircons also and its a headache if get a lousy company that doesnt good installation the pipes lining and stuffs!!! GRR!

Audrey