Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Movesie

Evorich High Resistance Flooring

Hi,

We signed up for Evorich pkg during their anniversary at S$6.50 psf including GST. Has paid S$500 for the deposit. We have decided to use homogenous tiles instead as this is preferred by my in-laws as we are staying together. Willing to let go at S$450.

Interested parties, please pm or email me at dafenni19@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey,

Can someone help to address my concern: There is literally no sub floor and only concrete and it is very rough with even piercing points here and there (like country roads). In this case, will the high-end resilience flooring, which is very thin, still be suitable?

Thanks!

Hello Ann,

Guess you've just got the keys to your place, and that you opted for a unit without the default flooring? Same here!

You need to get the screeding done first, which is a layer of cement that smoothens out the surface before any form of flooring (HERF, laminates, homogeneous, granite, marble) can be installed. If yours is a HDB BTO, then the screeding can be done for free. You'd need to arrange this with your respective HDB Branch Office. Takes quite awhile to complete though...about 1 - 2 months as there's usually a long list of people waiting for the screed.

Can't wait that long or live on private property? The flooring companies, or contractors can do it for you, but it'll set you back about $1,500 though...

Happy Renovating!

• Like 1

Loki,

Thanks for the response! Oh, so screeding needs to be done first.

Try to save both efforts and money with HERF. :-) I will find out more after talking to the flooring company and the contractor then.

Here a few direct laminate flooring supplier. Hope it help.

Floorrich

http://www.supremefloors.com.sg/

http://mylaminateflooring.com.sg/

Bilrich Flooring‎

kronotex

My sister done his 3 bedroom with this laminate flooring company. (Cant recall what the name) Low price comes with very bad quality and workmanship from china but the price is very attractive less than $3.00 psf. The company is like those one man show or two man show company. No office or warehouse. Want to visit their showroom or office he or she will give you many excuse. Product from China but say from Germany with 20 or 25 years warrantly. Now my sister having a bad time to fix the flooring problem coz all the furniture already move in.

For all owner. Take your time look around, ask around, compare a few products before making any decision.

Good Products = Price Not Cheap

Cheap Price = Not Good Products

Hello,

looking for someone to take over my Evorich Herf package which I've paid a deposit of $500 as I've decided to go for tiles instead.

Secured special rate last year at $5.80 psf + 10% wastage + 7% GST. (If i'm not wrong, their standard price is $6.20 now)

- free coordination with main ID

- no colour limitation

- Herf direct lifetime warranty

- Senior salesman quoted us for the whole house to get the special price. Option to opt out for kitchen & bathrooms and keep the same price.

(Ie. 3 Bedrooms + Living/Dining room)

Pls PM me if keen :)

i guys,

I made a $500 down payment for Evorich HERF flooring for my parent's new second hand flat but due to budget constraints they decided to not change the flooring.

If anyone likes/planning to do HERF flooring for your place i can sell my package to you for a discount at $350. Already check with the company and they are ok with someone else taking over the package.

Package is valid till Aug 2016 and you get

$6.80psf less $500 down payment

No limits to color choices

option to install laminated or timber skirting for $2.80 or $4.80psf

Free coordination with your ID.

PM me or reply me here if you are interested. Thank you!

Hi Everyone,

My current floor is ceramic tile and we are considering to change it.

Several of the IDs we spoke to proposed "overlay" with vinyl and one suggested laminate which was cheaper.

While we understand that to change the tiles with new tiles would be a massive project (hacking and all...)

Can some kind soul please advise if overlay with vinyl is a good option? What are the Pros and Cons.

After much talking to ID contractors, we now have the understanding that all the vinyl floor from Evorich, Inovar, Supreme and etc... are the same. Is this true?

One contractor even gave me a vinyl floor that looked exactly the same like Evorich, Inovar and Supreme but much cheaper!

Headache....

:unsure:

Hi, just a personal experience. I find that Evorich HERF is better in terms of the quality and the price for vinyl flooring has gone up over the years so difficult to get a price like in the past. Also, we had good customer service from a sales rep called Sebastian from Evorich who helped to personalise our needs, so we went with them. Just my opinion, you pay for what you get. If you need the contact, do PM me.

Hi tofudr,

Mind sharing what you meant by "better" in terms of quality?

What must we look out for when comparing the quality of vinyl between Evorich, Inovar, Supreme and etc.?

Problem is they all looked the same.

And we had one contractor who showed us a vinyl that looked exactly the same with Evorich, Inovar and Supreme but much cheaper. He even took out his keys and started scratching the vinyl quite hard but we couldn't really see any scratch marks.

Another contractor who was proposing laminate also said that all vinyl floors come from china. Is this true?

The same contractor also said that the laminate floor which he was proposing is water proof laminate and that the advantage is that it is thicker than vinyl.

Looks like we may have to give up on vinyl or laminate and go back to tiles.... :wacko::unsure:

Hi Everyone,

My current floor is ceramic tile and we are considering to change it.

Several of the IDs we spoke to proposed "overlay" with vinyl and one suggested laminate which was cheaper.

While we understand that to change the tiles with new tiles would be a massive project (hacking and all...)

Can some kind soul please advise if overlay with vinyl is a good option? What are the Pros and Cons.

After much talking to ID contractors, we now have the understanding that all the vinyl floor from Evorich, Inovar, Supreme and etc... are the same. Is this true?

One contractor even gave me a vinyl floor that looked exactly the same like Evorich, Inovar and Supreme but much cheaper!

Headache....

:unsure:

Hi Hohkeat,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in, you are kindly invited to come to our showroom and we would like to share with you our Laminate/Vinyl products and hope to answer as many questions as possible without obligation. We are open Tue-Sun (11:00hr - 18:00hr).

511 Guillemard Road #01-10 Grandlink Square Singapore 399849. Tel: 6848 5291. Thank you.

Edited by Clifflee

Hi Hohkeat,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in, you are kindly invited to come to our showroom and we would like to share with you our Laminate/Vinyl products and hope to answer as many questions as possible without obligation. We are open Tue-Sun (11:00hr - 18:00hr).

511 Guillemard Road #01-10 Grandlink Square Singapore 399849. Tel: 6848 5291. Thank you.

Thanks Clifflee.

We are not looking at Laminate.

It's either Vinyl or we stick to tiles.

Can you share a little about your Vinyl?

Is it the same quality and/or does it look the same as those from Evorich, Inovar and Supreme?

Thanks!