Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snowiee

Hommage Furniture

hi,

did anyone buy from hommage furniture recently? ;)

can share the quality of their furniture and whether they deliver the goods promptly?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi for everyone's info, i have just find a new webpage that has the the top 10 mattresses.

It's quite interesting that the 3S are not the number 1 selling mattress.

This is the link.

http://www.mattressoverview.com/mattresses...CFSbxDAodngJDFA

This is an American Ranking. You see Sealy, Serta and Simmons. Slumberland is a UK brand.

Which 3Ss were you taking about?

This is an American Ranking. You see Sealy, Serta and Simmons. Slumberland is a UK brand.

Which 3Ss were you taking about?

oh sorry the 3S i am referring to is sealy, serta and simmons. I thought the ranking list was clear enough to explain that. My bad.

Hommage Furniture is now known as Hommage Trading

www.hommage-trading.com

Location and contact info is all there.

Hope this helps for people who are looking for them.

Bro samtheman, I'm still waiting for your reply abt the 1yr law regarding furniture warranty over on SGbrides.....

Can share the info ??

Don't always check that but the law implies a 1 year warranty on most products under contract law. It is called merchantability,

you may want to check with a lawyer.

Also, the time limit for small claims tribunal is also one year. So if you have a problem with your product within one year of purchase you can still go to small claims tribunal to seek redress.

Most reputable furniture companies will service your product within one year of delivery.

Don't always check that but the law implies a 1 year warranty on most products under contract law. It is called merchantability,

you may want to check with a lawyer.

Also, the time limit for small claims tribunal is also one year. So if you have a problem with your product within one year of purchase you can still go to small claims tribunal to seek redress.

Most reputable furniture companies will service your product within one year of delivery.

ic ic. Thanks for sharing bro. Glad to have learnt something new.

hihi.. besides hommage, are there other decent reasonably-priced furniture shops around?

am starting to check out furniture shops now..

thanks!! :rolleyes:

S&C and hommage.

I'm not tried it yet but my friends said that they sell good quality of furniture because his beds are came from Hommage Furniture and the bed looks good and made in string wood that can take long time.

affordable platform beds

Hommage & S and C 's furniture are of reasonable quality,for the reasonable price and top notch service,pure frankness,no bullshyt style service makes our day =)