Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
midnight1987

Cheap Carpentry And Painting Deal

hi all,

just did some carpentry work at my own place and find that their workmanship is good and cheap compared to those ID firm and contractor...

painting is also good and fast, finished my EA within 1 day with 3 worker, and the workmanship and price is cheap too...

just gonna share these deals with you all who are interested, as i got friends who engaged those ID/contractor and their workmanship cant be compared to mine.....

im not in anyway getting any commission from the above company,but just recommanding to bros and sis here

mod, if this is not allow, please trash the thread...thanks

Edited by midnight1987

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi all,

just did some carpentry work at my own place and find that their workmanship is good and cheap compared to those ID firm and contractor...

painting is also good and fast, finished my EA within 1 day with 3 worker, and the workmanship and price is cheap too...

just gonna share these deals with you all who are interested, as i got friends who engaged those ID/contractor and their workmanship cant be compared to mine.....

im not in anyway getting any commission from the above company,but just recommanding to bros and sis here

Can share contacts? Thks

hi all,

Hi,

Pls share the contact with me. Also, if you dun mind, can let me know how much u paid for painting & carpentry works?

Thanks!

Hi,

Pls share the contact with me. Also, if you dun mind, can let me know how much u paid for painting & carpentry works?

Thanks!

hi,

i paid $1250 for my EA, carpentry at 200pfr ( top at btm kitchen cabinet )

his number is 98477370

Hi can share the contact? :D :D

Would like to know roughly what you did and the price ya :P

Thanks thanks

hi,

i did my kitchen cabinet at $100pfr

and painting for my EA at $1250

will pm u the contact