Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MrsLoo

Our 2Nd Home - Downgrader To Hdb 3A Resale

Hello MrsLoo,

Just came aross and learnt that you are looking for WIW stuffs,

I've done some homework for my reno previously.

Click on my sig on "WIW/Pole system #253" below, got mine from my contractor and Esther from Closetdesign. ;)

Also, I have contact for Prego Laminates

I was offered a very good price previously. PM me if you need any help.

Yea, visited ur blog quite often and thanks for including all the 3roomer blog, I got lots of inspirations from there.

Now. I'm just wondering will ID get mad if I don't let them do wardrobe? Closet design told me that most ID don't like them, thus asked me to finish reno then called them to build the wardrobe. Anyway, most reno package don't come with wardrobe package, so I might opt that out.

For Prego laminates, you got those from made in Malaysia or Switzerland? What's the price range? I did asked Kronotex about Prego price range and they told me if we get the floorboard from Switzerland ones will be more costly than theirs. My friend was quoted $3.50/psf for those made in Malaysia. Kronotex told me if I want higher grade floorboard I need to engage them directly, most ID will not get their premium range, thus I guess I need to inform my ID to do cement screed for my bedrooms,and do flooring later.

At the end of the day, I really wonder do I need an ID?? :help: Even then, contractor not that cheap also, thus I thinking if ID can give me some creative ideas for my kitchen then its more worthwhile to engage them.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Pardon me for the poor pictures, I tried to rotate but no matter how I upload, I can never get them vertical. :bangwall:

I don't know if the so-called GROHE promotion is a good deal or not but at least we find them still within our budget especially they come in 3 pieces, shower head, shower mixer and basin mixer.

Another thing that we learnt from GROHE, if going to install in HDB flat, we need to buy brackets because the water piping is not concealed so the brackets are to hold the mixer to connect to water pipe.

For Common Bathroom

IMG_0328.jpg

For MBR Bathroom

IMG_0325.jpg

Edited by MrsLoo

After talking to Kronotex, Closet Design and Caesarstone, I think my renovation will be more and more ala-carte. Stress. All the direct dealers do not want to deal with sub-con. Am still wondering if any ID will want to take my project. :dunno:

Just saw Harvey Norman got good deal for Electrolux Kitchen Package - Slimline Hood, Hob, Built-in oven and Microwave oven only $1599 but too bad they can't hold the stock, latest delivery must be by 15th Sept. :o not fated.

Saw this Simple Human soap/shampoo dispenser at Home Fix. :idea: Maybe KIV, don't know if this practical.

SimpleHuman.jpg

How much is home fix selling it?

Im thinking of getting 1 too

How much is home fix selling it?

Im thinking of getting 1 too

Home Fix selling $119.90

No drilling required, mounts to wall easily with silicon glue

L: 32.0cm

H: 24.5cm

D: 9.4cm

each pump holds 15fl oz

Home Fix selling $119.90

No drilling required, mounts to wall easily with silicon glue

L: 32.0cm

H: 24.5cm

D: 9.4cm

each pump holds 15fl oz

Too expensive for mu budget. Think i will wait for year end sale...fingers crossed.

Too expensive for mu budget. Think i will wait for year end sale...fingers crossed.

U can try Amazon. I think its cheaper but don't know if worth shipping back. I'm worried that the glue cant hold the weight, anyway just KIV first, this is not my priority for now. :rolleyes:

This is the feel which I'm looking for when we went Koh Samui this June.

IMG_0810a.jpg

I'm still thinking should I combine industrial look and modern resort. :sport-smiley-018:

As time passed day by day, I think I'm getting more and more stress. Moving office soon but corporate yet to approve and the best part is Boss going to leave everything to me alone. Yes, alone!!! :furious: From coordinating with contractor, getting Singtel to fix the fibre broadband, telephone line, packing and arrange for movers, all these to be done by end of last week, simply because that two gentlemen need to travel to States, there are only 3 of us. To make matter worse, I'm suppose to hand my completion of my own house on 28th Sept, which means I need to move soon.

Ok, think of the bright side, this Sat I'm going for my buying 1st appointment. Hopefully, I can settle with a contractor or ID soon, but I still don't know who to look for. :dunno:

Received letter from HDB yesterday stated that our current block has been selected for HIP. I think my buyer will be affected badly :bangwall: the biggest problem is they need to decide if they want to renovate the toilets now or wait for HDB to do. Told my agent to inform them, this is something that I'm not expecting to come so soon.

Actually, I also have the same concern for my coming flat, both were built in 1984, most probably mine also waiting for HIP, so I also don't know should I renovate the toilets? :dunno:

After talking to Kronotex, Closet Design and Caesarstone, I think my renovation will be more and more ala-carte. Stress. All the direct dealers do not want to deal with sub-con. Am still wondering if any ID will want to take my project. :dunno:

Just saw Harvey Norman got good deal for Electrolux Kitchen Package - Slimline Hood, Hob, Built-in oven and Microwave oven only $1599 but too bad they can't hold the stock, latest delivery must be by 15th Sept. :o not fated.

I got the same set at Gc... I think can pay deposit to lock the price 1st...

Still not used to front load washer, thus decided to go for top load instead. My current washer also LG, lasted 8 years, we used it 3 times per week, plus washing bedsheets and curtains. Thinking to buy LG again.

Shortlisted washer

LGwasher.jpg

8kg Inverter Direct Drive 6 Motion Top Loader Washer

WFT8061DD

* 6Motion-DD

* Inverter Direct Drive System

* Health+ Filter

* Smart Cleaning

GC selling $799.00