Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MrsLoo

Our 2Nd Home - Downgrader To Hdb 3A Resale

Maybe u can check prices best denki vivo

I brought a LG 9.5kg wft9561dd on 31/8 for $699 with free $80 prepaid master card.

Thanks. Will check it out n I have Best Denki card. :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm getting more stress now, sometimes I think ignorance can be a blessing too. The more u know, the more headache u get.

Too many requirements for renovation, thus not many ID willing to take up the job, and I do not wish to coordinate myself unless I have the time.

Things I need to do out of standard package:

1. Caesarstone kitchen top

2. Kronotex laminated flooring - not dynamic range

3. Closet design for wardrobes

4. Air Con from direct air con supplier

Should I drop these n just follow whatever is given?

I'm getting more stress now, sometimes I think ignorance can be a blessing too. The more u know, the more headache u get.

Too many requirements for renovation, thus not many ID willing to take up the job, and I do not wish to coordinate myself unless I have the time.

Things I need to do out of standard package:

1. Caesarstone kitchen top

2. Kronotex laminated flooring - not dynamic range

3. Closet design for wardrobes

4. Air Con from direct air con supplier

Should I drop these n just follow whatever is given?

Hi,

Mrs. Loo, my completion also in end oct, now shortlisted my ID, have been talking to Orand Cxxx, R&R and Summit Design. Last week went to expo, given my floor plan to unimax for quotation too. Anyway, I'm wondering should I just deal with contractor directly, do u have any good carpenter to recommend?

Hi,

Mrs. Loo, my completion also in end oct, now shortlisted my ID, have been talking to Orand Cxxx, R&R and Summit Design. Last week went to expo, given my floor plan to unimax for quotation too. Anyway, I'm wondering should I just deal with contractor directly, do u have any good carpenter to recommend?

I can't decide too because to get ID, unless they can come out with impressive design, if going to be standard, then I think I would rather get a contractor to follow my design instead. The trouble is to co-ordinate with different sub-contractors, thus I would want to deal with only one person, anyway I pay for their service.

My colleague just renovating his pte apartment and he is doing the coordinating work himself. Heard that he got a carpenter from Malaysia, not bad though. If you want, I can PM you only after 1st Oct as he is on business travel now.

I can't decide too because to get ID, unless they can come out with impressive design, if going to be standard, then I think I would rather get a contractor to follow my design instead. The trouble is to co-ordinate with different sub-contractors, thus I would want to deal with only one person, anyway I pay for their service.

My colleague just renovating his pte apartment and he is doing the coordinating work himself. Heard that he got a carpenter from Malaysia, not bad though. If you want, I can PM you only after 1st Oct as he is on business travel now.

Hi MrsLoo, if u get a contractor to do most of the things, he/she will co-ordinate with his/her sub-cons...there is no need

for u to co-ordinate unless u engage diff sub-con for diff works yourself. For me, I let my contractor handle most of the

works except carpentry and air-con installation.

Hi MrsLoo, if u get a contractor to do most of the things, he/she will co-ordinate with his/her sub-cons...there is no need

for u to co-ordinate unless u engage diff sub-con for diff works yourself. For me, I let my contractor handle most of the

works except carpentry and air-con installation.

that is because your main con get his own sub-cons. what MrsLoo wanted was to get her own materials so to get the main con to coordinate with those is the problem.

that is because your main con get his own sub-cons. what MrsLoo wanted was to get her own materials so to get the main con to coordinate with those is the problem.

oic...no wonder she is so stress...i only need to co-ordinate the carpentry and air-con and boy it is stressful enough for me~

oic...no wonder she is so stress...i only need to co-ordinate the carpentry and air-con and boy it is stressful enough for me~

Hi cookies,

Can share which main con and carpenter are u using? Is their workmanship good? Pls pm me the contact, thx!

Ya, pls share the carpentry contact in Msia... Many thx!

Hi cookies,

Can share which main con and carpenter are u using? Is their workmanship good? Pls pm me the contact, thx!

Hi barcadibreezer, I'm still renovating so will wait till complete reno then I will see if I will recommend my main con..so far his sub cons r ok but he himself the main con is very busy and quite forgetful..

Carpenter is my m'sian relative..he only do for relatives in sg and so far his workmanship is not bad..hopefully he will do a good job for me.

Ya....so far SDS said he can do the co-ordination for all the suppliers provided there's no change in his final quote. :unsure: So I think the quotation will look interesting.

If I have the time n only if I know the procedures, I don't mind take up this project myself n can save a lot of money. Anyway, nowadays all these suppliers like to do direct buyers than ID/contractors.

Seriously, those ID gave me a feeling that they are more like a project manager rather than interior designer. Those really can come up with creative ideas will come with a price. Especially HDB, the floor plan is rather restricted,thus almost 8 out of 10 house will look the same. I saw those in Home & Decor website, very nice n I think they easily more than 50k.

Seriously, those ID gave me a feeling that they are more like a project manager rather than interior designer. Those really can come up with creative ideas will come with a price. Especially HDB, the floor plan is rather restricted,thus almost 8 out of 10 house will look the same. I saw those in Home & Decor website, very nice n I think they easily more than 50k.

yup, that is why i think there are not many real ID in singapore. i prefer to call them contractors as they are basically the main con with many sub cons.

those very nice usually more than 50k lah..... mine very simple also near to 50k already.....

yup, that is why i think there are not many real ID in singapore. i prefer to call them contractors as they are basically the main con with many sub cons.

those very nice usually more than 50k lah..... mine very simple also near to 50k already.....

may, your house simple???? if your house is considered simple then i think mine is the most simplest simple...haha..

may, your house simple???? if your house is considered simple then i think mine is the most simplest simple...haha..

:blink: Simple house can still go on TV somemore. hehe.