Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oneuser

Where Can I Buy This Kind Of Window Lock?

sorry if the name was wrong, it's this kind of "lock" that can lock the two panels below the kitchen cooking hobs. The current one is becoming old and rusty,I want to change to one that can be locked.

May I know where can I get such one and how much will it cost? Can I install it myself? Thanks for any comments, help, etc~ :yamseng:

7535552222_fe5dc2396f_b.jpg

oops, sorry for the bad picture quality :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It is the same size as the window grill?

If yes, any Hardware shop sell.

I think $2.50

U need to know is left or right ear.

I don't know how to define.

Hi one,

Self-fix n home-fix is selling, though the pricing may not be the cheapest but their shops is everywhere! Jus show the pic to the salesperson

sorry if the name was wrong, it's this kind of "lock" that can lock the two panels below the kitchen cooking hobs. The current one is becoming old and rusty,I want to change to one that can be locked.

May I know where can I get such one and how much will it cost? Can I install it myself? Thanks for any comments, help, etc~ :yamseng:

7535552222_fe5dc2396f_b.jpg

oops, sorry for the bad picture quality :D

At any hardware shop U can find.

U need a drill to drill out the rivet and a rivet gun to plunge the rivet onto the new lock attached to your window.Y not get a handyman to do it to save the hassle

:yamseng:

At any hardware shop U can find.

U need a drill to drill out the rivet and a rivet gun to plunge the rivet onto the new lock attached to your window.Y not get a handyman to do it to save the hassle

:yamseng:

Yupz hardware shops sure got sell :good: But like casa said yours is riveted from the looks of your pic.

:yamseng: ,

Mike

Edited by mikeyong500

Thank you everyone for the help~~~ really not "man" enough on this kind of DIY staff, must learn, haha~~

I did go to a few hardware shops and it seems they don't have... shall try home & fix tonight and show the picture. yeah, maybe I'm poor on describing the item correctly, haha. :P

Thank you~ shall update once I got it. :yamseng:

ahah, realized one thing, I'm actually looking for one that can be locked with a key. i.e. has a really LOCK built in. do they have it? I must try it out tonight...

Edited by oneuser

Thank you everyone for the help~~~ really not "man" enough on this kind of DIY staff, must learn, haha~~

I did go to a few hardware shops and it seems they don't have... shall try home & fix tonight and show the picture. yeah, maybe I'm poor on describing the item correctly, haha. :P

Thank you~ shall update once I got it. :yamseng:

ahah, realized one thing, I'm actually looking for one that can be locked with a key. i.e. has a really LOCK built in. do they have it? I must try it out tonight...

Come with lock and 1 key. Has.

I think lock with key was like $4-6. depend on black or silver.Can't remember clearly.

I ask my contractor change the window drill lock for me.

As I don't have the equipment to do it.

He charge me lock with key + installation, less than $10 per lock.