Sign in to follow this  
Joel Ng

Pendent Light In Master Bedroom

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I had heard that is it not advisable to have pendent light in master bedroom ,

is it true?

Thks

Oh yes, I do have this question in my mind also but never bother to ask. Mine is italian design semi-ball shape with oblong crystals within. Heard that in master bedroom will activate this and that. Some say good for relationship, some say create third party. What have you heard?

Oh yes, I do have this question in my mind also but never bother to ask. Mine is italian design semi-ball shape with oblong crystals within. Heard that in master bedroom will activate this and that. Some say good for relationship, some say create third party. What have you heard?

Pendant light the cause or "human heart" the cause? MCQ, A or B?

i didn't heard a lot, just heard from someone is not advisable, hopefully someone can advise.

Pendant light the cause or "human heart" the cause? MCQ, A or B?

hi bepgof,

what do you mean by human heart? and what is MCQ A or B

pls advise

thks

It is human who make things happen. Objects are just only a tool to human.

Tool aids to process thing faster, if use wrongly otherwise. So it all depend on how one "use" the tool.

A is tool, B is human.

Hi,

I had heard that is it not advisable to have pendent light in master bedroom ,

is it true?

Thks

What is pendent light? got pic or not...can show one. Who said hang light in master got problem? Vry funny advise le

Maybe your subconscious mind will be worrying about the pendant light dropping down on you when one is asleep? I mean no one will really feel good about standing or lying below anything that can create an illusion of possibility to drop, especially when you know you cannot move at all if it really happens?

Just my 2 cents' worth.

Pendant light over bed a little bit scarry during seventh month. When all lights off, the suspension may look like a floating head.

Pendant light over bed a little bit scarry during seventh month. When all lights off, the suspension may look like a floating head.

Enjoy!