Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ehspro

My Villa Verde

The Planning Stage

My professor back in uni always say "IF U FAIL TO PLAN, U PLAN TO FAIL", nothing is further from the truth. Most contractors and IDs nowadays are the old school type :no: "I have been doing this all my life, I know what I am doing...guran-T one lah" :notti: When things screws up.. its either :deal: or :dunno:. Then forumers will complain and post topics like "Please don't using Tan Ah Lian ID...they used sub-sub-sub contractors and Ah Lian never returned my call after I sign and pay the 50% deposit!" :help::~

We know we need to exercise our due diligence in this selection process..we are ultimately responsible for the outcomes and this is our house and money....:thumbs up:. Our selection and evaluation criteria includes the following 3 key parameters:

a) Costs

b) Quality

C) Reliability

If I continue to elaborate further all of you will be zz zz zz zz so this was how we selected Laska to be our ID!

The theme of our house

Aiya...a picture tell a thousand words..just look at the initial 3D designs!! :):yeah:

Living Hall (Front)

2mfj1u0.jpg

Living Hall (Back)

675l3k.jpg

Swee boh... :dancingqueen::good:

-----------> To be continued to with more 3D pictures!! :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

You mean you like the hot 'laksa' or the 3D house design? Haha

I like to eat hot laksa.... Of course the 3D designs lah. Simple yet very elegant.

You are the only one using the study room? The layout seems like an awful waste of space. For 2nd level family area, make sure got aircon, else I doubt anyone will want to watch tv there

You are the only one using the study room? The layout seems like an awful waste of space. For 2nd level family area, make sure got aircon, else I doubt anyone will want to watch tv there

Yes...this is my study room :good: . There is a feature wall in front with a 42" LG LM6200 3D HD LED TV. Ai swee and some space lah... :rolleyes:

Yes the whole house will be airconed- 10 fan coils and 5 compressor units!! All Mitsubishi Electric Inverter (4 ticks) :P Oh ya except one Daikin one... ;)

BTW there is only 2 of us :disturb:

:sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by ehspro