Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

Hi .....may I know how do you make payment to the taobao seller for the item you purchased ..... does AMCON pay for you first?......thanks!

Hi you have to pay for the item first to AMCON and they will inform you when all item reach their warehouse in Guangzhou. They will do measurement and inform you the cost of the freight.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I need to sell off my queen size half genuine leather bed frame from taobao after renovation contractor install the tv console in my master bedroom and after I do a measurement there is no more walking space. Selling it at $600 self collect and can collect it on 21/11/12 late afternoon.

T1uiCoXg47XXcf9O9_103804jpg_310x310.jpg

O that's bad anyway u can do a raised platform to fit in the queen size matress

That's what I did coz my MBR so tiny :sport-smiley-004:

Hope to c more of your reno pics :yamseng:

Like ur place!!! Looking forward to the end product!

Frankman, may I ask how u upload ur pic (this size)? Cos I used Image Shack but my pics all v small one... :bangwall:

Hi Frankman

I love the design of your house. I am also renovating my 3room resale flat. How much did you spend for your renovation including electrical re-wiring?

me too... i need the contact. Thank you in advance.

Hi frankman,

Can I have the contact for shipping too? Tried pm u but I think full le.. TIA!

Hi frankman, where did u buy the switches and the cost of it?

I bought it from Aliexpress but later I found out Taobao also selling and the brand 'Livolo' touch switch with temper glass.

I bought it from Aliexpress but later I found out Taobao also selling and the brand 'Livolo' touch switch with temper glass.

Can share roughly the cost of it?

Can share roughly the cost of it?

Switch - 3 gang (2 way) - 2 nos. - 3 gang (2 way) with remote control - 1 no - 1 gang - 2 nos. - 3 gang - 4 nos. - 2 gang - 6 nos. Total price including postage to Singapore - 268usd

Hi,

I very like your switches...

Your ceiling cove/recess lighting, you put 5050 LED RGB strips or 3528 LED RGB strips or some other? From living to kitchen?

how many strips you use? Where you get and how much? how & who install? where's you put the switch if it's a few strips?

Thanks. :)

Hi,

I very like your switches...

Your ceiling cove/recess lighting, you put 5050 LED RGB strips or 3528 LED RGB strips or some other? From living to kitchen?

how many strips you use? Where you get and how much? how & who install? where's you put the switch if it's a few strips?

Thanks. :)

I only used 5050 LED RGB strips with 60 leds per metre, 1 roll is 5 metres, I used 9 rolls but must buy extra.