Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

Just want to share some info with all Bro here. I have prepare to furnish my house with all lighting switches with latest temper glass touch switches and power points from Alibaba. 80% of latest LED lights fitting from Aliexpress and taobao. I am just in luck to find one local freight forwarding company that help me to buy and ship in all beds, mattress, some led lighting, bar counter with chair, roller curtains, crystal pendant light, sofa set, dining table with chair, etc from taobao at a very very reasonable shipping rate. As I observed they are very friendly, responsible and reliable. They are main business is to ship in goods from China for local retailer and have a company in Canton with the same company name.

Furniture.jpg

Hey Frankman, u mind sharing the contact w me? I am starting my reno v v soon too! Btw, I like how ur place is designed.. makes a 3-room flat looks so big!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

So sorry to hear about your problems. My cousin's wife who is in the line of procuring renovation for commercial properties always say that there is no honest man out there. My reno only started today so I cannot tell whether my ID could deliver his promises. At least you are not staying while the renovation is going on. I came home today and I was really depressed to see dust everywhere. nnnnnnnnnnnnn

Oh dear... You are staying in as your renovation contractors doing their works, I believe you are doing some hacking works if I am not wrong and the only thing you can do is to vacuum the area. Or put on plastic sheet across the entrance like a curtain to block the dust and do remember to cover all your electrical items to prevent damage. To be frank with you I am working as a mechanical and electrical consultant inspector for project like high end condo, commercial building, terrace house, hotel, industrial building for 20+ years to date and I observed cannot compare HDB contractors with project contractor one sky, one earth. You will vomit blood with HDB contractors and they do not know that my job is always inline with all Government Statutory Board like BCA, SIA, FSSB, PUB, SP, CityGas, NEA, Drainage Department, LTA.

Oh dear... You are staying in as your renovation contractors doing their works, I believe you are doing some hacking works if I am not wrong and the only thing you can do is to vacuum the area. Or put on plastic sheet across the entrance like a curtain to block the dust and do remember to cover all your electrical items to prevent damage. To be frank with you I am working as a mechanical and electrical consultant inspector for project like high end condo, commercial building, terrace house, hotel, industrial building for 20+ years to date and I observed cannot compare HDB contractors with project contractor one sky, one earth. You will vomit blood with HDB contractors and they do not know that my job is always inline with all Government Statutory Board like BCA, SIA, FSSB, PUB, SP, CityGas, NEA, Drainage Department, LTA.

The only 'good' thing staying in with the renovation is that you get to monitor the renovation on a daily basis. I get to snoop to see what sort of material they use. I can feel for you when you describe your job. My uncle is a quality surveyor for housing projects and he shared with me terrifying tales of some of the problems he encountered with construction at those 'premium' flats. He always tell me NOT to trust the contractors wholesale and must monitor them closely.

TaoBao Forwarder Quotation:

RMB550.00/Cube Metre + S$35 per declare document + GST.

They are especially specialize in big item from TaoBao.

Edited by frankman

TaoBao Forwarder Quotation:

RMB550.00/Cube Metre + S$35 per declare document + GST.

They are especially in specialize in big item from TaoBao.

Hi Frankman

Have you received the shipment from them? Any reviews or comments on the service provided. :deal:

Any pictures to show for the stuff you bought from Taobao? :dribble:

Hi Frankman

Have you received the shipment from them? Any reviews or comments on the service provided. :deal:

Any pictures to show for the stuff you bought from Taobao? :dribble:

I should say service provided by the forwarder is really good, what I understand from them some of the forum user here have already tiles from taobao and arrived in Singapore without any problem. I have received a few items from them for my contractor to fix up as per my request and all the rest of the item will arrive this week but my carpentry works have not even started installing. But glass work contractor have completed their kitchen temper glass sliding door, both toilet temper glass door and top hung windows with KDK exhaust fan. This is the wallpaper from TaoBao.

IMG_0360.jpg

Edited by frankman

I am the person who bought tiles from China. I used the forwarding agent recommended by Frankman. I must say their service is really superb. As their warehouse is in Canton, anything you bought their can be sent to their warehouse immediately. And once there, your items would be uploaded to their ship the same day or next day as they have ships departing from China everyday. Their turnover time is much faster than other freight forwarders. I could receive my items within 2 weeks compared to 3-4 weeks from other freight forwarders.

I am the person who bought tiles from China. I used the forwarding agent recommended by Frankman. I must say their service is really superb. As their warehouse is in Canton, anything you bought their can be sent to their warehouse immediately. And once there, your items would be uploaded to their ship the same day or next day as they have ships departing from China everyday. Their turnover time is much faster than other freight forwarders. I could receive my items within 2 weeks compared to 3-4 weeks from other freight forwarders.

WOW.... I also don't know they have their own cargo ship and it is true that they really did a good job like all my mirror box & lighting carton boxes are protected with wooden framing.

WOW.... I also don't know they have their own cargo ship and it is true that they really did a good job like all my mirror box & lighting carton boxes are protected with wooden framing.

I am not very sure whether they have their 'own' cargo ship or that they own a % of the space there. So far the first batch of tiles arrived intact. But I am not sure whether they QC to ensure the items are the ones I ordered. But touch wood, so far so good. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Frankman, I heard your bed n mattress are already here. She told me the sofa look great. I am waiting for mine too. Thank for your recommendation. To all , please only do sea shipment not airfreight. So, please plan your time of ordering item.

Hi Frankman , can you PM me the shipping agent and TaoBoa agent as I also intend to buy from China supplier for my new home .

Many thanks in advance for sharing the information . Rdgs Xpique

I am not very sure whether they have their 'own' cargo ship or that they own a % of the space there. So far the first batch of tiles arrived intact. But I am not sure whether they QC to ensure the items are the ones I ordered. But touch wood, so far so good. :sport-smiley-018:

As May told me that your tiles are very thin type and they have to take extra precaution to ship it over. I believe they seen your goods when seller deliver to their warehouse in Canton and as I say before I used the most well known Taobao agents before, services and prices wise cannot beat this Taobao Freight Forwarder. For those that have used their services before know what am I talking about.