Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yeap. So glad May and Co took the trouble to ensure the tiles are packed properly. This particular batch of tiles is a set of 12 picture tiles. A previous freight forwarder broke the tiles TWICE. May is my last ditch attempt to see whether a different freight forwarder could help. Thank goodness the rest of my tiles are 'normal' ones which should arrive this weekend. By QC - I meant whether buyer ensures that electrical items work. I don't think any freight forwarder would do that sort of QCing. I may be wrong though. For big & bulky items - May won hands down. Cheap and fast. I was surprised to letarn that items can arrive within 2 weeks by ship because other freight forwarding companies can take up to a month.

Yeap. So glad May and Co took the trouble to ensure the tiles are packed properly. This particular batch of tiles is a set of 12 picture tiles. A previous freight forwarder broke the tiles TWICE. May is my last ditch attempt to see whether a different freight forwarder could help. Thank goodness the rest of my tiles are 'normal' ones which should arrive this weekend. By QC - I meant whether buyer ensures that electrical items work. I don't think any freight forwarder would do that sort of QCing. I may be wrong though. For big & bulky items - May won hands down. Cheap and fast. I was surprised to letarn that items can arrive within 2 weeks by ship because other freight forwarding companies can take up to a month.

What I understand from them, their shipment is a 8 days circular.

Btw, manage to rectify the flaws? I am having giant size headache everyday with all the dust & smell every time I step into the house. Yankee candle is my new best friend.

Hi Frankman, could you share the tabobao agent and shipping company you are using? Will be getting our keys soon and want to do some research! thanks!

good luck on your reno!

• Like 1

Ms May Ho have just inform me she will be on leave from 10th to 27th Nov 2012, you can still contact her through email at amconexpress@hotmail.com.

Hi frankman,

Can I have the contact for shipping too? Tried pm u but I think full le.. TIA!