Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am debating whether to get this fan or not. But I find the fan quite noisy & did not quite fit my deco.

I got this instead.

8117835826_db0a3e0369.jpg[

:rolleyes::good: Yes, you are right and have make a good choice for selecting this conventional fan. I have make a mistake buying this bladeless fan, most of them are selling it in air conditional environment and also in a big open area in the shop. I can feel the cool air blowing quite ok and not too noisy but once I bring home tested in a room is a totally different story.

Edited by frankman

:rolleyes::good: Yes, you are right and have make a good choice for selecting this conventional fan. I have make a mistake buying this bladeless fan, most of them are selling it in air conditional environment and also in a big open area in the shop. I can feel the cool air blowing quite ok and not too noisy but once I bring home tested in a room is a totally different story.

That's what I have my husband!

Today just drop by to see at what stage is my renovation works, they have finished the lamented flooring and paint works. The lamented flooring is nicely done up, nice finishing, but I don't like the workmanship of the paintwork, the painter don't bother to scrap off the cement stain, the paint mark around the old trunking location and also the paint mark of old skirting on wall before painting over it. I can still see the old trunking, old skirting location and cement stain cause the tiler. The painter try putty back the unevenness above the new skirting but it was badly done very wavy and I have told them about the chipping of wall tile when the plumber drill through the wall for their piping.

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

Edited by frankman

Hi frankman,

Can share where you get this from? How much is it and what is the cost? Thanks in advance! yamseng.gif

Very nice item you have, very classic and luxury...

T1sPvQXaxdXXbuf4wZ_032514jpg_310x310.jpg

My clothes shelves

Hi Frankman,

Smart move! Yes, shopping in Singapore is no longer as enjoyable because it's so expensive now. :jawdrop:

Kindly PM me your taobao agent/forwarder contact so that I can also save for my retirement. :notti:

Many thanks in advance. :yamseng:

I have just started my renovation today. What is the progress if your renovation? Managed to rectify the faults?

I have asked my ID to rectify the fault and his answer is always this is very common, how to rectify? Always argue.... now the renovation is delay because of the carpentry works, call him up he say now the peak period everyone is rushing can't be help also told me that my iquartz kitchen top will need 10 days after the kitchen cabinet is done . Today window contractor came to install top hung window in the 2 bathroom and I saw the gap between the tile and the window frame is far apart. If I ask him to rectify he will still this is very common believe me and hope you have a smooth sailing on your renovation.

Edited by frankman

So sorry to hear about your problems. My cousin's wife who is in the line of procuring renovation for commercial properties always say that there is no honest man out there. My reno only started today so I cannot tell whether my ID could deliver his promises. At least you are not staying while the renovation is going on. I came home today and I was really depressed to see dust everywhere. nnnnnnnnnnnnn