Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nexer

Where To Buy Jade/marble Elephant & Rat Statue?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi anyone knw where can i get the statues?

buying JADE ? do you know anything about jade ?

sigh ..put any stone that represent elephant and rat - less than $1 will do. Kuti Kuti also can.

buying JADE ? do you know anything about jade ?

sigh ..put any stone that represent elephant and rat - less than $1 will do. Kuti Kuti also can.

Ok, then where can i get the stone statues?

Ok, then where can i get the stone statues?

i had try fu lu shou but most of the "jade" rat are very small, similar to those for wearing,real jade with palm size are very expensive.

i had try fu lu shou but most of the "jade" rat are very small, similar to those for wearing,real jade with palm size are very expensive.

Wow...real jade palm size... :dribble:

i am working in shanghai now.

and i see plenty of DARK COLOR FAKE jade with animal that sells around 10 - 50 yuan.

My point is don't spend a bomb in singapore buying a jade that sells for few hundreds singapore dollars for fengshui.

If u want it for fengshui, go to some ebay or chinatown - get a fake jade for a few dollars will do - to satisfy your fengshui object.

i am working in shanghai now.

and i see plenty of DARK COLOR FAKE jade with animal that sells around 10 - 50 yuan.

My point is don't spend a bomb in singapore buying a jade that sells for few hundreds singapore dollars for fengshui.

If u want it for fengshui, go to some ebay or chinatown - get a fake jade for a few dollars will do - to satisfy your fengshui object.

Those at open stall selling together with old coins worth to buy or not? Price quite reasonable. Saw one putting up beside Bedok hawker centre.

Those at open stall selling together with old coins worth to buy or not? Price quite reasonable. Saw one putting up beside Bedok hawker centre.

Some are worth....depends whether you know how to pick

Anybody can help advise where to get genuine tye B or c grade jade?

I can guide you in Jade.

rule 1 : only Type A jade is genuine. Type B or C or D - are chemical applied.

rule 2 : Type A - many different classes. Ex there are many pretty ladies and handsome men - all type A, but the quality of each Type A differs. All those shops that sells Type A varies.

Rule 3 : There is NO fixed price in jade market. One shops sells Type A - for 1k, the other shop sells Type A for 10k

Rule 4 : before buying anything, ask for certificate. No certificate - no need to buy. I rather you buy GOLD

I can guide you in Jade.

rule 1 : only Type A jade is genuine. Type B or C or D - are chemical applied.

rule 2 : Type A - many different classes. Ex there are many pretty ladies and handsome men - all type A, but the quality of each Type A differs. All those shops that sells Type A varies.

Rule 3 : There is NO fixed price in jade market. One shops sells Type A - for 1k, the other shop sells Type A for 10k

Rule 4 : before buying anything, ask for certificate. No certificate - no need to buy. I rather you buy GOLD

So chemical applied is not jade at all?

Buy TOTO is more neo-liberal and "wealth" feasible and consideration.