Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andrina

Little Hse On The Green

What about the 1st level toilet.... R u keeping it? coz I can't really tell from the layout. Is that a yard area for ur laundry. Is there a physical barrier to separate it from the wet kitchen?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Do u need to pay additional charges for approval? I like this orientation but I think it will incur higher cost cos more materials needed to build a 2nd platform.

Eager to see ur final product.....

Hi potatoes, no need aPproval as we are not changing stairs. Yes u are right that it costs more but for safety, we hv to do it I suppose :)

What about the 1st level toilet.... R u keeping it? coz I can't really tell from the layout. Is that a yard area for ur laundry. Is there a physical barrier to separate it from the wet kitchen?

We hv retained the first floor toilet but hv shortened it tO seperate the washing machine frm the toilet. If u are free in the coming weekends, maybe can we invite you over?

Hahaha salsaritz u are so cute!! My shopping is really a desire to see that Reno starts soon hehe. Looking forward to ur Reno!! It's so great that we are starting at the same time!

We hv retained the first floor toilet but hv shortened it tO seperate the washing machine frm the toilet. If u are free in the coming weekends, maybe can we invite you over?

Is ur 1st level toilet fully equipped with wc, shower facilities n wash basin? I made a mistake n should have made the 1st level toilet bigger.

Thx for ur invitation. We look forward to meet u again when once ur Reno is completed:)

Hi potatoes just back from the Hse n the owner has not completed packing. The entire process for buying has not been smooth n I m hoping that things will workout today.

Below are some pics of the before for our hse. It does not exactly show the circumstances which the hse is in but thankfully we are going for major overhaul:

mainhallu.jpg

the main hall

kitchentoilet.jpg

the first floor toilet. we will count on ourselves to settle instead of the previous owners. :(

all in all, we manage to bless the house yesterday at a later timing than we planned due to unforeseen circumstances. We notice that the hse is not in tip top condition (laminate popped, the parquet flooring badly scratched, the tiles broken in the kitchen, leaking pipes) but thankfully, we are gg to do a major overhaul and therefore shall just close both eyes to accept the condition of the hse.

since we already have our permit, we will be starting to hack the floors and all on monday. Thankfully there are only 8 units in our entire block and thus we have gone around to say thank you to everyone for their kind patient.

hopefully, K can help us quickly to complete renovation. Can't wait for the After pics!

kitchen2x.jpg

our kitchen... mr t wasthere early in the morning to confirm all the measurements and the layout of the house and what we want.

kidsroom2.jpg

future kids room

Hi, your floor plan overlay, the master bedroom's representation of the bed is too small. I notice you intend to have a partition at the foot of the bed? You should recheck the dimensions of the bed? I have the same intended lay out as you for the MBR and find that the space is barely enough.

early this morning, mr k confirmed hacking works will start today. n within an he, he watsapped this to me:

hackscene.jpg

well done! :dancingqueen:

Edited by andrina

Hi, your floor plan overlay, the master bedroom's representation of the bed is too small. I notice you intend to have a partition at the foot of the bed? You should recheck the dimensions of the bed? I have the same intended lay out as you for the MBR and find that the space is barely enough.

Hi Cleong!

Yah having now full access to the house, we are now faced with the reality, a small mbr when we thought it was quite big on the floor plan... :(

the hubby is still saying yes to the idea for now but I am prepared to let it go as it will mean no TV in the room to distract me from studies!

nonetheless, thanks for bringing up this point! will kiv this item till confirming the carpentry! :)

early this morning, mr k confirmed hacking works will start today. n within an he, he watsapped this to me:

hackscene.jpg

well done! :dancingqueen:

Sis, so fast started hacking? Congrats. Will u be going down daily to check progress? Hope things r going as planned :)

Potatoes, I hope I can but it really depends on work. Since Sch hols coming up soon, hubby's the one who will be gg down more often to ensure things are done.

V satisfied with the hacking so far as the works are nearly 80% complete when we went up in the evening at ard 6:30. Tomorrow, we demolish the walls! Will update with more pics tomorrow!