Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andrina

Little Hse On The Green

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

when we went up to the hse last evening, i can't believe it is my hse.

Mr K has completed almost 80% of the hacking and he has called to check again before the hacking of the walls start. :sport-smiley-018:

more pics of the destruction coming up!

What things r u keeping from the previous owner? That would probably help u bring down reno cost. It is really scary when I see what the other EM forumers are incurring from hogh cost in overhaul.

From the pics, it looks quite well maintained :)

What things r u keeping from the previous owner? That would probably help u bring down reno cost. It is really scary when I see what the other EM forumers are incurring from hogh cost in overhaul.

From the pics, it looks quite well maintained :)

looks are deceiving. We thought to keep the window grilles and even the aircon. guess what, the locks of the windows (sliding) are all broken! Aircon also lost its power! Laminates on first floor, take a closer look, all starting to pop. All the toilet pipes leaking (I cant even be bothered to ask the owner to fix), the kitchen cabinet (its all rotting inside and laminates have cracked.)

Only thing which we are retaining is the parquet on the 2nd floor and it is realy badly scatched after they shifted out ( :furious: ) and we have to revarnish and polish the whole place. Even the lighting, during our 2nd viewing we know we have to redo cos the lights were all flickering.

all in all, a major overhaul. In pics, it looks acceptable,u have to see what they have done to the hse to realise how major the surgery we have to perform.

** Oh yes, and you see the many windows in the house,most cant be opened cos they decided to seal it ( :furious: :furious: ) and those that can be opened, they use black film to cover which over the years, have already created creases and when we tore it off, the white windows were tainted streaks of black.

looks are deceiving. We thought to keep the window grilles and even the aircon. guess what, the locks of the windows (sliding) are all broken! Aircon also lost its power! Laminates on first floor, take a closer look, all starting to pop. All the toilet pipes leaking (I cant even be bothered to ask the owner to fix), the kitchen cabinet (its all rotting inside and laminates have cracked.)

Only thing which we are retaining is the parquet on the 2nd floor and it is realy badly scatched after they shifted out ( :furious: ) and we have to revarnish and polish the whole place. Even the lighting, during our 2nd viewing we know we have to redo cos the lights were all flickering.

all in all, a major overhaul. In pics, it looks acceptable,u have to see what they have done to the hse to realise how major the surgery we have to perform.

** Oh yes, and you see the many windows in the house,most cant be opened cos they decided to seal it ( :furious: :furious: ) and those that can be opened, they use black film to cover which over the years, have already created creases and when we tore it off, the white windows were tainted streaks of black.

I strongly agreed, looks are actually deceiving when sellers really shifted out, then u know actually they have rotten. Never never take over aircons cos I think certain things really really cannot be saved. From what I see in the photos, the only thing u can keep is the railing, still look good and the rest you can say BYE BYE!

I strongly agreed, looks are actually deceiving when sellers really shifted out, then u know actually they have rotten. Never never take over aircons cos I think certain things really really cannot be saved. From what I see in the photos, the only thing u can keep is the railing, still look good and the rest you can say BYE BYE!

hahahah seems like we are gg through the sama sama kind of sellers.

anyway, railings also cant keep cos we re-configuring the stairs hahahahaha... :)so new handrails have to be refabricated.