Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andrina

Little Hse On The Green

From the 2nd floor

cimg1303u.jpg

the small common toilet:

cimg1302s.jpg

Ha.. Looking at the ugly pipe. Can ask your plumber to dismantle the 2" vent pipe and cap off at the 2" vent stack at the tee off area. Now new WC no more vent outlets so the vent pipe can go. As for the 6" waste stack and 2" vent stack can box up

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

looks are deceiving. We thought to keep the window grilles and even the aircon. guess what, the locks of the windows (sliding) are all broken! Aircon also lost its power! Laminates on first floor, take a closer look, all starting to pop. All the toilet pipes leaking (I cant even be bothered to ask the owner to fix), the kitchen cabinet (its all rotting inside and laminates have cracked.)

Only thing which we are retaining is the parquet on the 2nd floor and it is realy badly scatched after they shifted out ( :furious: ) and we have to revarnish and polish the whole place. Even the lighting, during our 2nd viewing we know we have to redo cos the lights were all flickering.

all in all, a major overhaul. In pics, it looks acceptable,u have to see what they have done to the hse to realise how major the surgery we have to perform.

** Oh yes, and you see the many windows in the house,most cant be opened cos they decided to seal it ( :furious: :furious: ) and those that can be opened, they use black film to cover which over the years, have already created creases and when we tore it off, the white windows were tainted streaks of black.

Andrina, looks like u have no choice but change or hack away everything.

I always have very high regards for people staying in EM and thinking these people r very "executive" and tip top in maintaining their place. After buying from my ex-owner and from what u say, my perception about EM owners is now different.

What is quote for your overhaul like?

Ha.. Looking at the ugly pipe. Can ask your plumber to dismantle the 2" vent pipe and cap off at the 2" vent stack at the tee off area. Now new WC no more vent outlets so the vent pipe can go. As for the 6" waste stack and 2" vent stack can box up

Wow impressed! :dribble: Will take note! thanks for letting me know!!! :)

Andrina, looks like u have no choice but change or hack away everything.

I always have very high regards for people staying in EM and thinking these people r very "executive" and tip top in maintaining their place. After buying from my ex-owner and from what u say, my perception about EM owners is now different.

What is quote for your overhaul like?

Haha yah! I mean different pple have different lvls of acceptance on what is a Hse. Maybe to the other owners they may think it ok to stay in but perhaps to us, we may feel that change is gd.

Overhaul pricing is woohoo! Let's keep it a secret as we are still finalizing things.

Andrina, looking forward to see pics of ur newly transformed staircase..... U r using parquet for the steps?

Andrina, looking forward to see pics of ur newly transformed staircase..... U r using parquet for the steps?

yes using parquet. initially thought to use our homogenous tiles for the stairs but k commented that because he is reconstructing the stairs, tiles will not stick nicely and it will lead to warping issues. Parquet sticks better to the reconstructed tiles.

Wah u gg to tranform your staircase??? Not cheap lor...

Wow impressed! :dribble: Will take note! thanks for letting me know!!! :)

also some tips to hide the urgly waste pipe. ask your plumber to enbed the basin waste pipe and shower floor waste pipe in the screed and connect to the floor trap. not only look nice also will reduce the fitting elbow they need to use