Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andrina

Little Hse On The Green

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

love the subway tiles in your kitchen! So cute when it all comes together with your countertops :)

Congrats on a smooth renovation! :)

Thank you summersann!! I think so far so gd... and when we highlighted some things to him, within the next hour, no matter how trivial, he will be there to double check. Great job!

now, its to unpack and enjoy the hse!

Love the colors used. Makes the whole place looks so bright.

Can you share how long is the whole process? 2 months? A lot of break in Dec?

I will be doing reno in about 6 months time too when I get my key, so looking for ideas and contractor list also.

Do you mind to share your reno cost and Mr K contact?

Thanks

Love the colors used. Makes the whole place looks so bright.

Can you share how long is the whole process? 2 months? A lot of break in Dec?

I will be doing reno in about 6 months time too when I get my key, so looking for ideas and contractor list also.

Do you mind to share your reno cost and Mr K contact?

Thanks

Himalaya,

thanks!! the reno process took 2mths exactly. In fact with the amt of work which we had to do, I will say that Mr K was v v fast. of course there were days when there wasnt any work but wasnt bcos he was skiving, but bcos he was fabricating the carpentry and also the staircase. I will say that Mr K understands the urgency of things and he moves fast. Will say that he didnt take any break in Dec.

Pls check PM.

Cheers!

I'm also thinking of using subway tiles for part of my kitchen. Do you find it easy to clean/maintain?

Great job with your house! Do you mind sharing your total reno cost and Mr K's contact details? Thanks!

I'm also thinking of using subway tiles for part of my kitchen. Do you find it easy to clean/maintain?

Great job with your house! Do you mind sharing your total reno cost and Mr K's contact details? Thanks!

Thank you wangmow.

I find that it is easier to maintain than painting or other tiles because of the surface of the tile. Also, it doesnt go dirty but at the same time gives it a bright feeling.

I will pm you.

hi andrina, saw in the initial plan that there is a staircase extension. Do you have a picture of the extension? Very curious how it turned out... I think you must have spent >90k on the entire reno?

Hey Andrina, congrats on your reno completion, The place looks great, nice and bright staircase. Finally, you get your wet and dry kitchen nicely done up. What do you intend to put in your "green" balcony?