Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andrina

Little Hse On The Green

Wah!! we almost got the same taste for furnitures!!!

Wow! ^5!! Hehe we saw many but when we came to see this and the price, we just know its too gd a deal to miss! ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh... No more utility room? U r hacking down the walls? Super big kitchen..... Where r u constructing the new store room?

Still at the same place but just adjust the location of the door. Hubby has been having the idea of wet an dry kitchen since 5 years ago but nvr materialized. As our herd grows up, it dawned on me that it is a must to have 2 kitchens :)

Hi, How much u buy for the garden swing chair?

Hi there!

After gg to eunos, tradehub imm, furniture mall, we realize that tangs' is the one with a gd price at $598. Also we got back a 4% rebate and credit card points. There may be others with a gd price but the running around and checking on colors just make it seems that our buy is justified.

Congrats !! Look forward to see the transformation :)

Thank you spikedoll!! We are using a contractor so we're hoping things will be what we visualize it to be!! Stay tuned!

My seller is one who didnt keep to their words. Initially on our 1st appointment, they agreed to help us sign the Indemnity form so that renovation works can start immeditaely on the day of 2nd appointment. However, when we gave them the form to sign they told us that they will not entertain us as we did not agree to their extension of stay (they were the ones who readily agreed to this date as it is the last day of the 8 weeks period given by HDB). Now, they do not even allow us to perform final inspection on the day before and claims that if we want, we can only do the inspection a few hours before the 2nd appointment.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

The marvellous thing of it all, their agent is refusing to answer phone calls saying that it is none of his business. :furious: :furious: :furious:

to me, if they had said no to signing the indemnity form in the 1st appointment, I would have just forget it. but to me, they are truly despicable people.

anyway, since I can't submit my reno application till after my 2nd appointment now, K has advised that we quickly get the PE to endorse the reno permit first so that on 2nd Nov, we should not have much delays as PE has already endorsed. According to the PE we engaged, he says that we do not really need to have the PE endorsement as there are no structural beams involved. However, I appreciate K's advice. He truly has the concerns of the customers at his heart and are not like some IDs who will say no problem no problem, end up big problems.

thank you K!!!! you are the hero!

I just want to post this to say how thankful I am!!

Finally after much prayers and divine help, the seller realise their mistake and signed for us the indemnity form. we also managed to get the PE endorsement. Now I am hoping that Mr K will be super hero and be able to help us submit it.

So happy!! and of course, though they were wrong in the first place to drag and drag, i jst feel thankful to my dear God for reminding these pple to fulfil their promise! :)

I just want to post this to say how thankful I am!!

Finally after much prayers and divine help, the seller realise their mistake and signed for us the indemnity form. we also managed to get the PE endorsement. Now I am hoping that Mr K will be super hero and be able to help us submit it.

So happy!! and of course, though they were wrong in the first place to drag and drag, i jst feel thankful to my dear God for reminding these pple to fulfil their promise! :)

Andrina, congrats! Now u can sleep well liao... :)

here is our self designed layout after much thoughts and inputs from K:

draftofconfirmedfloorpl.jpg

I like ur big kitchen with the wet n dry.... :)

Andrina, I m parking here to follow ur blog...hehe :)

Did u change the orientation of the staircase landing?

Thanks potatoes!! Yes we decided to change orientation by adding additional flight so that in case anyone falls, the impact of the flow can be broken

Also, with elders, we added the space in between to give them more rest before the next flight of stairs.

Lastly, adding the stairs will help break away the living room better so that we can build in our tv console and sofa longer

Do u need to pay additional charges for approval? I like this orientation but I think it will incur higher cost cos more materials needed to build a 2nd platform.

Eager to see ur final product.....